I had a busy morning at work and couldn’t wait to eat my AM snack! I didn’t have time to have my flax and chia seed drink before I left, so right when I got home, I drank one of those. In addition, I washed some organic raspberries and paired them with leftover cantaloupe! I love having fruit an AM snack! Its delicious plus filled with vitamins, antioxidants and fiber! Also, I made myself a very large cup of coffee. I have a rule to only have one cup per day because I get really jittery from it and also believe caffeine is a chemical not meant for the body, but when I got home from the gym, I was so cold I just couldn’t resist! : )
Big bowl of fruit
Cheers to not sleeping tonight! : )
It came so close to overflowing
A great way to snack
5 Random things about me!
- I have had a crush on Slash (former Guns N Roses member) for almost the past 10 years. I don’t even know why, he’s not my type!
- I don’t like when toilet paper comes from under the roll. I always need to change it and have it coming from the top of the roll even if I at a friends house or out in public!
- I still dream about my cat from when I was younger probably 2 a week. I miss her so much
- I love all holidays and always decorate the house for each occasion! I sometimes think I’m Martha Stewart!
- My favorite type of night is making a healthy homemade dinner and snuggling on the couch watching a movie (I’m a dork I know)!
What’s your go to morning snack? What is a random fact about you?
This morning I got up and had a great workout in the gym. I have the thank the Husband for dragging me out of bed this morning. It seems that the colder and darker it gets outside the more I lack motivation to get into the gym! I did 20 minutes of intervals plus 40 minutes of circuits! Here are my workout stats:
- Time: 1:01:27
- Calories: 549 (30% fat)
- Max Heart Rate: 191bpm (99% max)
- Average Heart Rate: 162bpm (84% max)
Breakfast was nothing special, jus the usual black coffee and peanut butter toast.
I’m running late today so this will be a short post. I will probably bring a Chobani into work today as a snack and also drink my flax and chia seed drink before I leave!
Onto Morning Meditation
Motivation for Today: Mexico (15days!)
Three Things I am Thankful for Today: 1- New running shoes, my feet need a break 2- It’s Friday! 3- For all the cute Doves cuddling under a bush out back right now. I think we counted 10! I love animals
Goal for the Day: Get in an extra 15 minutes on the elliptical today and also make healthy food choices! : )
Motivational Quote of the Day: Do continue to believe that with your feeling and your work you are taking part in the greatest; the more strongly you cultivate this belief, the more will reality and the world go forth from it.
-Rainer Maria Rilke
What are your fun and fabulous weekend plans? We don’t really have any. I think we are meeting with friends tonight and then taking it easy the rest of the weekend getting caught up on work and housework!