Quincy

7 Dec

Just look for the big boy and the one with the tail!  We can’t wait to get him!  : )

Quincy

That’s it for now!  I hope you all have a great night!  I’m off to watch some Glee!

About these ads

18 Responses to “Quincy”

1. Mo@MommyRD December 7, 2010 at 7:45 pm #

Hi – just found your blog and love it! We have a lot in common (besides the love of wine, food and exercise.) I grew up in MN and now live in Scottsdale, AZ!

I’m a big fan of Aussies. My parents just got their second – a red merle.

• Balanced Healthy Life December 8, 2010 at 5:36 pm #

Wow, we do have lots in common! I’ve never been around Aussies, but after doing lots of research, they seem like the perfect dog for us!

2. Laury @thefitnessdish December 7, 2010 at 8:31 pm #

HOW ADORABLE!!!!!! THAT’S SO EXCITING!!!!

3. Kat December 7, 2010 at 8:37 pm #

SOOO CUTE!! We almost bought a mini aussie, but we ended up getting a maltipoo instead :)

4. Jess December 7, 2010 at 10:15 pm #

SO cute! I am jealous!

• Balanced Healthy Life December 8, 2010 at 5:37 pm #

Didn’t you say your BF’s dog is having puppies soon? You will be seeing lots of puppies soon!

5. Nicole December 8, 2010 at 5:19 am #

SOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!!! OMG, they look so clumsy and adorable! Enjoy! We got our puppy in June of 2009 and she was such a handful. Still is, but she is a good girl :)

6. Erica December 8, 2010 at 8:08 am #

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Congrats!!!! Your fur baby is so cute- can’t wait to see more

7. Shanna, like Banana December 8, 2010 at 8:48 am #

Adorbs! I bet you are so excited!

8. jsutera654 December 8, 2010 at 10:06 am #

OMG I WANT ONE!!!!!

9. Natalia - a side of simple December 8, 2010 at 1:10 pm #

Oh my goodness, he is too adorable. My family is in the process of trying to find a Belgian Shepard breeder in our area. Your puppy makes me want one for the family even more!