Hey guys! I haven’t posted my eats for a few days now and figured I should update you all! Nothing exciting and pretty much the same foods as always. We REALLY need to go grocery shopping. Badly!
Monday- 45 Minutes of Cardio on the Arc Trainer
- Breakfast- PB Toast, 1/2 banana and 1/2 cup of coffee
- Am Snack- Apple, almonds and walnuts
- Lunch- Chocolate Protein Shake mixed with H20
- PM Snack- BBQ Chips (only a couple- I don’t even like potatoes but keep snacking on a few chips here and there)
- Dinner- Left over pasta with extra spinach we added
I’m surprised I haven’t turned green yet from all the spinach we have been eating lately.
Tuesday- 20 Minutes Intervals and Chest <—I was so sore and still am!
- Breakfast- PB Toast, banana with 1/2 coffee
- Am Snack- Almonds and Walnuts
- Lunch- Chicken Boca on Ezekiel Pita with Hummus
- PM Snack- Flaxseed, Chia Seed, Cinnamon mixed with H20
- Dinner- Boring Fish Tacos (only fish and salsa on a corn tortilla) <—Yuck!
I pretty much had to choke these little babies down!
Wednesday- Big Leg Workout <—Feel the burn
- Breakfast- PB Toast and 1/2 cup of Coffee (We had to go to Starbucks after our workout since we ran out of K-Cups at home. I don’t know about you but I get so BUZZED off Starbucks coffee)
- Am Snack- Even More Almonds and Walnuts
- Lunch- Chicken Boca on Ezekiel Pita with 1 American Cheese Slice
- Snack- 6 Dried Figs
- Dinner- 2 Glasses of Vino (thank you very much), a good sized house salad (all vegetables w/ hardly any dressing) and Crab Mac and Cheese (ok, so we were saving our one splurge meal for this weekend but while talking about what we should make for dinner we just happened to be watching Throw Down with Bobby Flay and it was lobster mac and cheese! We decided to make Wednesday a date night and go to the Fire House Kitchen and get ourselves some of their tasty mac and cheese (damn you Bobby Flay!!! I kid.), plus there wine was on happy hour! I love a good deal!) : )
Date night! Yes, I LOVE absurdly BIG glasses! : )
Sinfully delicious! Hey, at least we split it!
Served with melt in your mouth popovers (I may have had one two, it was our one splurge meal after all) and cheesy bread.
Ok, now onto the fun stuff: Ceremony wedding pictures taken at The Basilica of Saint Mary in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
How cute is our flower girl? I’m also her proud aunt and Godmother! : )
I was overwhelmed with emotion when I first entered the church
Deacon Roger Carlson rocked our wedding!
Time for the Vows
Did I mention I was so bloated from the Grooms Dinner that the husband couldn’t get my wedding band to go on my finger…talk about embarrassing! At least I was able to get his on just fine!
Time to kiss the bride…note to self, never hold papers on the side pictures are being taken!
After almost five years together, we finally did it! : )
Feeling SO relieved!
Just look at those ecstatic faces! Beaming!
I LOVE this photo! I think it is such a tender moment!
Our beautiful family and friends who made our day extremely special for us!
I was going to post the reception pics, but wanted to post the ceremony pictures first. All pictures were taken by Bryan at Studio Blue Photography in MN (http://studiobluemn.com)
Question: Do you allow yourself a cheat meal each week? What is your favorite sinfully good meal?