Today my husband Keith turns 30! I can’t believe he is now in his thirties! Happy Birthday Honey!!! I love you so much!!!
Here are some old school pictures from back in 2005 and 2006 (not in any particular order)!
Okay, I hope you all enjoyed those pics! I love looking back at my old pictures and reminiscing! I could have easily added 100+ more pictures going from 2005-now, but I didn’t want to bore you all!
Onto my Eats from yesterday:
- Breakfast- English muffin with almond butter and raspberry jelly plus 2 eggs
- Am Snack- Apple and Lunabar
- Lunch- Greek yogurt with honey and almonds
- PM Snack- Baking samples
- Dinner- Small salad with baked chicken (I wasn’t hungry since I sampled so much but forced myself to eat something nutritious for the little one)
My workout from yesterday was weights. I started with a 10 minute warm up on the treadmill walking and running a little bit and then hit my shoulders, pecs and legs!
On the agenda for today is finish up at work and then celebrate Keith’s birthday! I need to run to the store to pick up dinner supplies. Keith requested burgers and waffle fries, so that is what is on the menu! I can’t wait, he seriously grills the best burgers I’ve ever had!
Unfortunately, no birthday cake for this evening. I tried baking a cake yesterday, which I’ll post about tomorrow, that didn’t turn out. We each had a slice for breakfast and I got a super upset stomach. I’m planning on throwing it out once I get home. The birthday boy requested no more cake today, not even store bought!
I hope you all have an amazing rest of your Thursday and I’ll be back with a birthday recap as well as the workout of the week tomorrow!
Before I go, I’ll leave you with this picture- it is from 2007 in our first house we lived in in Arizona. I started laughing too hard when I saw it not to post! I hope Keith doesn’t mind! We are very much dorks!
- Are you a gifted cake baker?
- What is your favorite kind of cake?
- What do you like to do on your birthday to celebrate?
- Any birthday traditions?