I am so thankful it is Thursday! That means only one more day until one of my favorite days of the week, Friday! Friday used to be my all time favorite day of the week, and it just still might be, but I do love and enjoy my Saturdays and Sundays as well!
I’m not usually a monthly goal setting type of person. I stick with more of a to-do list type mentality for each month, but I decided to change it up in November. I have so much to do before the baby arrives and with company starting to come at the end of this month and the Holidays just weeks away, I thought goal setting would help me stay focused and on track to tackle everything I plan on getting done. So, in no particular order, here are my November goals:
- Order nursery furniture ß it finally goes on sale next week, yay!
- Take Quincy on at least five walks a week
- Continue doing prenatal yoga three days a week
- Workout at the gym 5 days a week ß with holiday goodies I really want to stick with my gym routine!
- Replace all light bulbs that no longer work
- Organize my bathroom vanity
- Organize the kitchen cabinets
- Carpet clean the guest room, master bedroom, baby room and extra room by mid month
- Attempt to blog 5-6 days a week
- Buy a new computer and camera ASAP ß not by choice
- Start looking for / find a pediatrician
- Touch up indoor house paint
My goals / to-do list seems like something I can handle and by writing them on my blog, it will help me stay accountable for what I want to get done. It’s not my style to do a recap and have nothing accomplished or crossed off my list.
My workouts this week haven’t been great, but if I get a workout in Friday – Sunday, I will have got four in this week. I think having Halloween on Monday really threw my off this week, although I must say, this week is flying! I did 45+ minutes of cardio this morning and plan on doing the same thing again tomorrow. I have done prenatal yoga twice and will probably get in another 2 sessions by Monday realistically. As long as I can stay focused on my gym workouts, this week won’t be bad for activity.
Eats have been pretty healthy. Halloween was a splurge meal as we had Papa Murphy’s pizza for dinner along with some candy treats! We did balance our pizza meal by having a huge salad with chicken breast for dinner on Tuesday. Everything in moderation. J Here is a look at my meals from yesterday:
- Breakfast- 1 cup of coffee with pumpkin spice creamer + an egg and cheese English muffin sandwich
- AM Snack- 1 small granny smith apple
- Lunch- Greek yogurt with chia seeds, almonds and honey
- PM Snack- 1 scoop of almond butter + vanilla protein shake mixed with water
- Dinner- buffalo chicken sandwich (chicken breast, buffalo sauce, lettuce, tomato, red onion, cheddar cheese & whole wheat bun)
- And no, we didn’t even put a dent in that pizza!
Salad the following night..
Since I haven’t posted a picture of my pumpkin from Halloween, here it is! Keith thought it was wacky, but I loved it! I even opened the door to a couple trick or treaters admiring it! J
Well, that is it for me! I haven’t been able to keep up with blogs and comments as I normally do and I apologize for that. Not having a laptop really stinks! I plan on getting caught up with everyone over the weekend as long as Keith isn’t using his computer!
Have a great rest of your Thursday! I’ll be back tomorrow (probably the afternoon) with the workout of the week!
- What is your favorite day of the week?
- What are your November monthly goals?
- Are you a goal setter or a list maker?