Cameryn Olivia, Born January 18th

19 Jan

Just a quick update to announce Cameryn Olivia was born Wednesday January 18th at 4:17am.  She weighed in at exactly 6lbs and 18 1/2 inches.  Keith and I never knew a love like this existed and feel so blessed to have such an amazing beautiful daughter!

Lots more pictures and our amazing birth story to come!   Smile

48 Responses to “Cameryn Olivia, Born January 18th”

1. Erica January 19, 2012 at 5:58 am #

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Congrats!!!! <3 <3! She is absolutely gorgeous and gosh do you look fabulous. I looked like poop after having Kay haha. Enjoy every minute

2. loftyappetite January 19, 2012 at 6:02 am #

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! wow i cannot believe that you didn’t miss a single day of blogging, you look gorgeous, and your baby is a beautiful baby doll!! it all happened so fast and i’m so happy for you! can’t wait to hear the story!

3. Maria@healthydiaries January 19, 2012 at 6:30 am #

Yay! Congrats!! What a tiny cutie pit! Can’t wait to hear the story! You look fabulous btw! XOXO

4. Maria@healthydiaries January 19, 2012 at 6:31 am #

5. jill January 19, 2012 at 6:40 am #

Congratulations! I had a feeling she would be here this week. Can’t wait to hear the birth story & more about life as a mommy. Take care!

6. Lisa @ Healthy Diaries January 19, 2012 at 6:51 am #

Congratulations! I can’t believe she’s here!! :-) I can’t imagine how you and Keith are feeling! I can’t wait till my baby gets her in August!!
    I wish you guys nothing but the best!

7. Julie January 19, 2012 at 7:18 am #

Yay! I can’t believe she’s here! Congrats to you and your husband and you already look fantastic! I cannot wait to hear about the birth and see more pics of your beautiful daughter! :)

8. Kerry January 19, 2012 at 7:26 am #

Congratulations!! How exciting she is gorgeous well done! Xx

9. La. January 19, 2012 at 7:29 am #

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!! I was thinking about you all this week! She is so beautiful and I cannot WAIT for details! Rest up pretty Mama and baby C!

10. Kelly @ dare to be domestic January 19, 2012 at 7:56 am #

I haven’t been by in forever but wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! She’s precious!!!

oxox Kelly [formerly of cocktails and cardio]

11. amy January 19, 2012 at 8:40 am #

Congratulations! Children are such a blessing! :) I can’t wait to hear the details of your birth story!

12. Shayla @ The Good Life January 19, 2012 at 9:55 am #

Congratulations Kjirsten and hubby!!!!! You look so beautiful and happy and I’m so very happy for you and your new lil family!!! Can’t wait to see more pictures of her – she’s absolutely perfect and so precious…and looking forward to hearing your birth story too! :) xoxo

13. Shanna, like Banana January 19, 2012 at 10:04 am #

Many congrats my dear! So cute that you swapped the hospital swaddle for your own — I was in too much pain to think of that ;-P

Take your time from blogging and enjoy every minute with beautiful C. So happy for you!

14. HeatherB January 19, 2012 at 10:39 am #

Let the picture taking begin!! I’ve never taken so many pictures as I dis those first fee weeks!! Congratulations to you and Keith. She’s so cute!! Hope you are feeling good. Yay!!!

• HeatherB January 19, 2012 at 10:41 am #

Ugh, typos! *did* not dis. *few* not fee

15. Brittaney @ The Krazy Life January 19, 2012 at 11:01 am #

Aww congratulations! What an adorable little peanut. Can’t wait to hear more!

16. Claire @ Live & Love to Eat January 19, 2012 at 11:47 am #

Congrats Kjirsten and Keith! So excited for you <3

17. allieksmith January 19, 2012 at 3:19 pm #

Congrats on your new addition! She is so cute :)

18. Becca January 19, 2012 at 4:55 pm #

Congrats!!! She is adorable and you are glowing!

19. Amy@ahealthyandhappyheart January 19, 2012 at 6:51 pm #

love love love! So happy for you and your family..enjoy your time snuggling up baby Cameryn :)

20. Jennifer January 20, 2012 at 2:13 am #

Congrats!!!!! She is gorgeous! So happy everything went well for you and Keith and can’t wait to hear more!!! xoxox

21. Bess January 20, 2012 at 7:09 am #

CONGRATS!! SHE IS GORGEOUS!! And we share a birthday!! Jan. 18th babies rule :)

22. JessSutera January 20, 2012 at 8:21 am #

She is GORGEOUS!!!!!

23. Jess January 26, 2012 at 8:09 pm #

Congratulations!! She is beautiful.

1. my pregnancy: week 21 | Get Healthy with Heather - January 19, 2012

[…] – Big congrats to my friend Kjirsten who had her first little girl Cameryn Olivia on Jan 18th. So excited for […]

2. Cameryn: One Week Old « - January 25, 2012

[…] does the time go?  I can’t believe it has already been a week since I have birth to Baby Cameryn.  I’m still in shock over how quick my delivery was and feel very […]