Cameryn Olivia, Born January 18th

19 Jan

Just a quick update to announce Cameryn Olivia was born Wednesday January 18th at 4:17am.  She weighed in at exactly 6lbs and 18 1/2 inches.  Keith and I never knew a love like this existed and feel so blessed to have such an amazing beautiful daughter!

IMG_0704

IMG_0699IMG_0700IMG_0655

Lots more pictures and our amazing birth story to come!   Smile

About these ads

48 Responses to “Cameryn Olivia, Born January 18th”

1. Erica January 19, 2012 at 5:58 am #

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Congrats!!!! <3 <3! She is absolutely gorgeous and gosh do you look fabulous. I looked like poop after having Kay haha. Enjoy every minute

2. loftyappetite January 19, 2012 at 6:02 am #

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! wow i cannot believe that you didn’t miss a single day of blogging, you look gorgeous, and your baby is a beautiful baby doll!! it all happened so fast and i’m so happy for you! can’t wait to hear the story!

3. Maria@healthydiaries January 19, 2012 at 6:30 am #

Yay! Congrats!! What a tiny cutie pit! Can’t wait to hear the story! You look fabulous btw! XOXO

4. Maria@healthydiaries January 19, 2012 at 6:31 am #

Pie*

5. jill January 19, 2012 at 6:40 am #

Congratulations! I had a feeling she would be here this week. Can’t wait to hear the birth story & more about life as a mommy. Take care!

xoxoxo

6. Lisa @ Healthy Diaries January 19, 2012 at 6:51 am #

Congratulations! I can’t believe she’s here!! :-) I can’t imagine how you and Keith are feeling! I can’t wait till my baby gets her in August!!
    I wish you guys nothing but the best!

7. Julie January 19, 2012 at 7:18 am #

Yay! I can’t believe she’s here! Congrats to you and your husband and you already look fantastic! I cannot wait to hear about the birth and see more pics of your beautiful daughter! :)

8. Kerry January 19, 2012 at 7:26 am #

Congratulations!! How exciting she is gorgeous well done! Xx

9. La. January 19, 2012 at 7:29 am #

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!! I was thinking about you all this week! She is so beautiful and I cannot WAIT for details! Rest up pretty Mama and baby C!

10. Kelly @ dare to be domestic January 19, 2012 at 7:56 am #

I haven’t been by in forever but wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! She’s precious!!!

oxox Kelly [formerly of cocktails and cardio]

11. amy January 19, 2012 at 8:40 am #

Congratulations! Children are such a blessing! :) I can’t wait to hear the details of your birth story!

12. Shayla @ The Good Life January 19, 2012 at 9:55 am #

Congratulations Kjirsten and hubby!!!!! You look so beautiful and happy and I’m so very happy for you and your new lil family!!! Can’t wait to see more pictures of her – she’s absolutely perfect and so precious…and looking forward to hearing your birth story too! :) xoxo

13. Shanna, like Banana January 19, 2012 at 10:04 am #

Many congrats my dear! So cute that you swapped the hospital swaddle for your own — I was in too much pain to think of that ;-P

Take your time from blogging and enjoy every minute with beautiful C. So happy for you!

14. HeatherB January 19, 2012 at 10:39 am #

Let the picture taking begin!! I’ve never taken so many pictures as I dis those first fee weeks!! Congratulations to you and Keith. She’s so cute!! Hope you are feeling good. Yay!!!

• HeatherB January 19, 2012 at 10:41 am #

Ugh, typos! *did* not dis. *few* not fee

15. Brittaney @ The Krazy Life January 19, 2012 at 11:01 am #

Aww congratulations! What an adorable little peanut. Can’t wait to hear more!

16. Claire @ Live & Love to Eat January 19, 2012 at 11:47 am #

Congrats Kjirsten and Keith! So excited for you <3

17. allieksmith January 19, 2012 at 3:19 pm #

Congrats on your new addition! She is so cute :)

18. Becca January 19, 2012 at 4:55 pm #

Congrats!!! She is adorable and you are glowing!

19. Amy@ahealthyandhappyheart January 19, 2012 at 6:51 pm #

love love love! So happy for you and your family..enjoy your time snuggling up baby Cameryn :)

20. Jennifer January 20, 2012 at 2:13 am #

Congrats!!!!! She is gorgeous! So happy everything went well for you and Keith and can’t wait to hear more!!! xoxox

21. Bess January 20, 2012 at 7:09 am #

CONGRATS!! SHE IS GORGEOUS!! And we share a birthday!! Jan. 18th babies rule :)

22. JessSutera January 20, 2012 at 8:21 am #

She is GORGEOUS!!!!!

23. Jess January 26, 2012 at 8:09 pm #

Congratulations!! She is beautiful.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. my pregnancy: week 21 | Get Healthy with Heather - January 19, 2012

[...] – Big congrats to my friend Kjirsten who had her first little girl Cameryn Olivia on Jan 18th. So excited for [...]

2. Cameryn: One Week Old « - January 25, 2012

[...] does the time go?  I can’t believe it has already been a week since I have birth to Baby Cameryn.  I’m still in shock over how quick my delivery was and feel very [...]