Happy Easter

8 Apr

Happy Easter from my family to yours!  I hoped you are all enjoying your holiday weekend and had a splendid time with family and friends!  We had an amazing weekend with our new little Easter Bunny!

IMG_7037IMG_7059IMG_7060IMG_7141IMG_7163IMG_7150IMG_7193IMG_7245

See you guys tomorrow!

xoxo

About these ads

10 Responses to “Happy Easter”

1. Lisa@HealthyDiaries April 9, 2012 at 8:36 am #

Look how smiley she is! How Adorable!
    I hope you had a wonderful Easter with your new baby girl and family!

2. sweetlyvegan April 9, 2012 at 9:29 am #

I love all her Easter outfits!!! Its so nice having a baby girl when holidays roll around cuz they have the most adorable dresses! I can’t wait!!! How does she like wearing dresses/ tutus vs. the more comfortable clothing?

• sweetlyvegan April 10, 2012 at 12:09 am #

Idk why but I just looked thru all these pictures again and I just have to say Cam has the most contagious smile!!! I can just imagine her laughing and cooing!!! So sweet <3

• Trainer Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life April 10, 2012 at 7:30 am #

She has the best contagious smiles ever! I just hold her and make her smile and then she makes me smile and we go back and forth for a long time! There is nothing better in life than making your baby smile! It melts my heart! You are going to have so much fun getting Hayden to smile and it is so funny to see what they smile at. Like Cameryn loves the song Hakuna Matata more than anything else and loves when you just sing lalala to her. Those two will always make her simle! :)

• Trainer Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life April 10, 2012 at 7:16 am #

It is so fun dressing her up! I can’t wait for the next holiday, I think 4th of July! I’m already looking for cute red, white and blue outfits! :)

Cameryn doesn’t mind wearing dresses. I think the huge pouffy dress was probably the most uncomfortable thing she has worn but she didn’t act like it was scratchy or bothering her. I think what she loves best about dresses are having her legs free of clothing because she always kicks around so much!

3. nicole April 9, 2012 at 10:09 am #

She is getting cuter and cuter every day!

4. HollieisFueledByLOLZ April 9, 2012 at 3:14 pm #

OH MY GOLY GOSH! Simply adorable!