New developments this past week:
- Cameryn isn’t so concerned about putting her hands in her mouth now that she knows what they are for. Instead, she loved trying to grab things, touch things and holds toys.
- Cameryn is starting to show favorites among her toys. She is loving a pink dragon and also a light up talking caterpillar that makes noise when she touches it. It is fun watching her learn that when she touches it, it makes noise.
- Cameryn is really starting to outgrow her 3 month old clothing. So sad as she has lots of cute outfits!
- Cameryn has been able to turn from her stomach to her back for a while now, but just this past week, she has tried flipping from her back to her stomach. She tries so hard and can only get to her side and then she starts getting really frustrated! It is so cute and that makes it hard not to help her out, but she needs to learn how to do it own her own and keep building her little baby muscles!
- She is starting to turn into a little drama queen when she doesn’t get her way! Like she now hates getting her diaper changed in the middle of the night, she doesn’t like when you put her down and walk out of the room so she can’t see you (like in going to the bathroom), or when she wants you to push her toy to get it to move!
- Speaking of being vocal, she is starting to “talk” all the time! It is so cute!
- She still loves Hakuna Matata best and is also starting to love “Doe a Deer” (I’m not sure of the exact title) from the sound of music! She loves trying to sign along to that one as well!
- She is still mimicking and I love it. Our newest mimic is when I open my mouth really big and sing “ohhhhhh”. She gets so excited and tries to do it too!
It is so fun watching her grow and change each week! I can’t wait to see what this upcoming week brings!
Week 14 Pictures!