Time keeps getting faster and faster…
My little 6lb newborn who dropped down to 5lbs 1oz is now at 12lbs! She has doubled her birth weight in just 15 short weeks.
Today was actually the first day she wore a size 6 month outfit, a little dress. Last night I decided to get all her 6 month clothes washed and ready to wear. As I was packing up the 3 month items that were too small I was sad. I was sad not because little Cameryn is growing so quickly, but sad she isn’t going to be able to wear some of her cutest outfits anymore. Keith and I want a boy next, but I might secretly be hoping for another girl so I can break out all the cute little pink clothes again! We’ve officially filled up one huge Rubbermaid and I need to buy another one because she is literally outgrowing items on a daily basis.
New this Week:
- She is thisclose to giggling on her own. She makes little noises when she smiles like she is trying to laugh, but just hasn’t figured it out yet.
- She is also thisclose to rolling over from her back to her stomach. If she just would follow through with her motions, she would have it. I thought she was going to get it this past week, so now I’m thinking next week she will
- Cameryn is now on a pretty predictable schedule during the day
- Cameryn is almost sleeping through the night. She gets up maybe twice for about 30 minutes or less at a time. Unless it is around 4am, then we’re both up for a while for some reason.
- She definitely looks like a mix of her mama and dad. It is crazy how at times she looks just like me and at times she looks just like Keith. I love it! Here is the breakdown. She has Keith’s eye color, nose and skull shape and she has my eye shape, mouth and jawline/chin. It is still so strange to look at her and see both Keith and I so clearly in her! It’s awesome!
Since Cameryn is now on a pretty predictable routine, I wanted to share with you what a day in the life of a 3 month old is like:
- 2am – feeding, fall back to sleep
- 5:15am- feeding, diaper change, and snuggles with mom and dad
- 6:30am- out of bed and either a quick playtime on her activity mat or right into the swing to continue sleeping, usually another diaper change (sometimes another feeding depending on what times she got up during the night to eat)
- 10-11am- official wake up time, feeding and diaper change, followed by activities (read books, play on a blanket in her room, play on her activity mat in the family room), run errands with mom
- 2pm- diaper change, feeding and nap time with mom
- 3:30-4:00pm- diaper change, play time, hang out with mom and dad
- 5-6pm- start winding down, final playtime in her room on a blanket with toys, read books with mom and dad in her room, diaper change, get in to pajamas, hang out with dad when mom cooks dinner
- 6:30pm- feeding followed by sleep
- 8:30-9:00pm- brought into the bedroom to be put down for the night and one last feeding
Week 15 Pictures:
Note: Since Cameryn has slept most of the afternoon and evening, we didn’t get time to do her weekly photo shoot! So, Tomorrow I’ll be reposting this post with the new pictures of my cutie pie!
I sadly had to retire this cute outfit! Her diaper was hanging out but she wore it proudly for one last time!
Her jeans are getting a bit tight too, so I’ll be retiring those as well, but ordering another pair in a bigger size since they’re so cute and go with lots of different outfits!
My chubby baby!