Happy Mother’s Day!

13 May

Happy Mother’s Day to all my mom, the greatest mom there is! Also, I want to wish a happy mother’s day to my fabulous sister, mother-in-law and all the amazing mom’s out there, especially all the new mom’s celebrating their first mother’s day holiday!

Today is my first mother’s day and it is everything I have ever dreamed it to be.  My day has been spent laughing with family, snuggling my cutie pie, eating good food (calories don’t count today, right?) and thanking God for blessing me with the best daughter a mother could ask for!

IMG_8351IMG_8364IMG_8379 1IMG_8387 1IMG_8377IMG_8410IMG_8417IMG_8432 1

Happy Mother’s Day from my Family to Yours!

About these ads

15 Responses to “Happy Mother’s Day!”

1. allieksmith May 13, 2012 at 5:54 pm #

Happy Mother’s Day to you and your beautiful family <3333!!!

2. HollieisFueledByLOLZ May 14, 2012 at 5:33 am #

I These photos are so freaking cute! I hope you had a great Mother’s Day! :)

3. loftyappetite May 14, 2012 at 5:36 am #

Happy Mother’s Day!! You have such a beautiful family!!

4. Jess Sutera May 14, 2012 at 7:05 am #

aww happy mother’s day pretty mama!

5. Running Girl May 14, 2012 at 12:40 pm #

Happy Mother’s Day!! You guys are both absolutely beautiful. So happy your day was amazing & fun. :-)

6. rissarose80 May 14, 2012 at 8:13 pm #

happy mom’s day and look at your precious family! love that last pic and LOVE how you dress that baby girl…adorable!!!

7. Amy@ahealthyandhappyheart May 15, 2012 at 4:26 pm #

Happy Mother’s DAy!!! (a few days late!)

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Cameryn Week 17 « - May 16, 2012

[...] For more pictures from the past week, check out our Mother’s day post! [...]