Today I decided to switch to a self hosted website. Scary!!!
I have no clue what I’m doing, but really wanted to change my website up and found that having it just through wordpress.com, I wasn’t able to do everything I wanted! Having a website that you love to look at is key to a happy blogging experience! I’m a creature of habit but love changing things like my blog up, so that’s what I’m setting out to try to do!
So with that being said, please bare with me as I try to pretend I know what I’m doing! If you have any tips of hints, please share in the comments section, as I need all the help I can get!
With that being said! HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Wahoo, it’s the weekend! Keith called me about an hour ago trying to motivate me to get my workout done so we can run errands and go out for lunch when he gets home. So far I’m still in my pajamas trying to figure out this self hosting thing, oops! I better get my butt into workout clothes and bust out a plyometric workout soon!
Eats from yesterday were the following
- Breakfast- Egg and machaca breakfast burrito on 1/2 an Ezekiel tortilla, with a little bit of cheese and salsa
- Lunch- Berry banana smoothie! <—so good!
- PM Snack- A handful of jalapeno potato chips
- Dinner- Machaca, cheese and salsa burrito <—it was small so I also had a few crackers and a homemade grapefruit juice
Yesterday was a rest day. It felt good to take the day off since it took me a while to clean the house!
I’m off to try to figure out a bit more on self hosting then I’ll be doing lots of jumping squats and lunges very soon!
Have a great, happy and healthy Friday! I’ll be working out all weekend to get in my five weekly workouts plus eating healthy as I indulged a little bit this week with my MIL in town!
P.S If you didn’t check out my chicken piccata recipe, make sure you do! It’s one tasty recipe!
- What are you looking forward to doing this weekend?
- Readers with blogs, do you self host? Any tips?
- What are you going to do to make this weekend a healthy one?