Good evening guys! How was your day? We’re almost half way done with the week and Friday will be here before we know it, yay!
My day was really good.
I trained a few clients this morning and then came home to relieve Keith of babysitting duty and have been here ever since! It is so hot out that I don’t like bringing the baby out if I don’t need too. We’ll probably venture out tomorrow morning before the afternoon heat sinks in.
Since the baby was napping when I got home, I decided not to sit around and immediately got into my workout clothes. I got in 45 minutes of cardio (broken up into 28 minutes and 17 minutes- the babes had a major explosion) and then did a few ab moves when I was done!
It felt so good to get that in today as I mentioned yesterday if there was one day I wasn’t sure I’d get my workout in, it was today!
So here is what my workout calendar looks like now with workout number 2 accomplished:
Monday- 45 minutes cardio + core (at home) Tuesday- 45 minutes cardio + core (at home)
- Wednesday- Plyometric workout (at home)
- Thursday- Intervals + legs, pecs and triceps (gym)
- Friday- 45 minutes cardio (at home)
- Saturday- Intervals + back, biceps and shoulders
I love my plyometric workout that I do so I’m really looking forward to tomorrow morning’s workout. It is fun and the times goes by so quickly! I also blast Techno Radio on Pandora and that really gets me focused and in the groove to pump out all those jumping squats and lunges!
Workout #2! I like working out in just shorts and a sports bar to keep cool in this summer heat! I threw on a tank so you all didn’t have to see my sweaty bra! I also purposefully hid my face behind the camera today! I looked like a sweaty mess!
Today I’ve eaten pretty healthy. I did have a few potato chips, but I was just happy I got my workout in so I didn’t really care. I had the chips over the weekend and felt really bloated afterwards, so I didn’t want to eat any during the week, especially since I knew dinner would be HUGE! So huge in fact, I can barely move right now- kidding, sort of. We made turkey burgers again and have perfected our recipe. I’ll be posting the recipe either on Thursday or Friday. So, if you’re looking for a healthy meal to grill this weekend, you really should give them a try!
- Breakfast- Coffee, Ezekiel English muffin with egg, cheese, spinach and salsa
- AM Snack- Clif Mojo bar
- Lunch- Banana, grapefruit and pineapple smoothie (1 frozen banana, 1 whole grapefruit-peeled, 3/4 cup pineapple, 1 cup almond milk, 1 cup ice and 1 scoop vanilla protein powder. Blend until smooth!)
- PM Snack- Potato chips, 2 scoops of raw almond butter
- Dinner- Turkey Burger
I’m off to drink this massive margarita and then heading to bed…
Just fooling, I wish! I’m off to give Cameryn a bath and then watch the rest of the basketball game with Keith!
- What do you like working out in? I like yoga pants and tanks in the winter and shorts and a sports bra in the summer
- What are your favorite foods to grill during the summer?