Check In!

13 Sep

Hey guys!

It has been WAY too long since I’ve blogged.  Things around our house have been crazy busy these last few week.

I do plan on continuing to blog, but probably wont be consistent again until after we’ve moved into the new house.  We think we’ll move in not this up coming weekend, but perhaps the next weekend (or within a few days).  Keith and his Dad are busy working on installing the new floor right now.  While I’m taking advantage of having Grandma Ann here so I can pack up our whole house.  I haven’t even started yet and  I definitely have my work cut out for me.

My eats and workouts have been back on, although I am slacking a bit with company in town just for the week.  It is going to feel so great to be situated in our new home and just live life without all the distractions that come with moving and redoing a new house.  After the flooring goes in, we will have new carpet installed, get the new appliances installed and then just need to get the kitchen cabinet boxes painted white, install all the new light fixtures and the new mirrors for the bathrooms and we will be ready to move in.  The work wont be completely done, but it will be livable for us.  The project we are most dreading in converting the cherry cabinets into nice white ones.  We plan on doing it ourselves, but don’t even know where to begin.

Lastly, I am so excited that the weather has been cooling down.  I love fall.  It is by far my favorite season.  I just love the cool crisp air, the house smelling like cinnamon and vanilla, the skinny jeans, boots and scarfs.  I love it all!  I need to make some of my amazing pumpkin bread!  I love having a slice each morning with my morning coffee!

With that, I’ll being regularly posting again very soon.  I have some fun new workouts for you all I can’t wait to share, Cameryn’s month 7 and month 8 updates, a few amazing new recipes and my daily banter!

In the meantime, I’ll be up to my ears in moving boxes and making my daily trips to Lowes!

About these ads

14 Responses to “Check In!”

1. Jen@HealthyFoodandFamily September 13, 2012 at 8:24 am #

Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year! I’m backing muffins today, while sipping on a chai latte and my world is complete :)
    Good luck with the move!

2. HeatherB September 13, 2012 at 12:28 pm #

I was wondering where you were and hoping everything was ok. Good luck with moving. It’s one of my least favorite things to do. Can’t wait to see the new workouts!

3. Elizabeth September 14, 2012 at 8:16 pm #

Good luck with your move! I’ve missed your blogging! It is cooling off in Texas andI plan on making pumpkin bread this weekend too!

4. allieksmith September 15, 2012 at 6:54 pm #

I’ve totally been missing you and your awesome blog posts! I hope everything with moving goes well <3333

5. HollieisFueledByLOLZ September 16, 2012 at 6:16 am #

I was just wondering how you were doing! Glad to hear pretty well! Good luck with completing that move-I cannot imagine!

• Trainer Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life September 18, 2012 at 7:07 am #

All is well in AZ! Just been super busy trying to pack, entertain company, get workouts in and eat healthy! :) I can’t wait to be back blogging soon!

6. Bon Gwan Gu September 16, 2012 at 9:18 pm #

Long time no see
    Anyway I am fan of your blogger
    Talk to me good news of your baby and your life….
    and I live in Korea

7. Amy@ahealthyandhappyheart September 18, 2012 at 6:37 am #

Oh girl I feel you! We just moved across the state..packing up an entire house with a baby is no easy task! Good Luck with all of the finishing touches! You will be settled in before you know it :)

• Trainer Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life September 18, 2012 at 7:06 am #

Thanks Amy! We still have a ways to go on the house, but once all our touches are done, it will be perfect! We can’t wait! As of right now, I’ve packed four boxes! Yay! I forgot how quickly boxes fill up!

8. rissarose80 September 18, 2012 at 6:32 pm #

Happy Moving and no worries…we all go through busy times and can’t seem to find blogging time! Hang in there and now I’m off to read previous posts that I’ve missed…