How have you all been? It’s been a while since I’ve published a post! I was going to start blogging regularly in November and then December and then I decided I’m just going to wait for the new year!
My family and I have been really good! As you know, we moved into a new home in October and then since late October have been busy entertaining and hosting guests. I don’t think that is going to end anytime in the next few months. Keith and I don’t try and pretend people want to see us, we know all the visitors are here to see the baby!
Speaking of the baby, Cameryn will turn 1 year old in just a few shorts weeks. Like many have said before me, I have no idea where this past year has gone. It is crazy to think that just a year ago I was getting word that I was being put on bed rest and that the baby was going to be here early! It honestly feels just like yesterday!
This past year, 2012, was full of fun new adventures for us. I’d have to say the biggest and best thing that happened in 2012 was the birth of Cameryn, our first born beautiful daughter! I’m not sure what we have in store for us in 2013, but I hope it is just as blessed as 2012!
I’m not setting any goals in stone this year, but here is what I would like and try to work on:
- Attending Church every Sunday (I can sometimes get lazy and skip)
- Be as healthy as I can and prepare my body for another baby sometime in the future
- Continue working out and pushing myself in the gym
- Start and keep a yoga routine (I’m so back and forth on getting yoga in)
- Meditate daily for 15 minutes
- Eat more vegetables (I want to make sure to set an excellent example so Cameryn grows up loving her greens)
- Be a better wife (I can get so caught up in the baby I have a tendency to forget about Keith )
- Be the best mother I can be to Cameryn
I think that is it! So as you can see I do have many things I want to improve on, but these are things that I’m always striving to be better at, not something I’m going to change just because it is 2013.
Last night we spend our first New Years Eve with Cam just hanging out at home! We went out for a NYE lunch so we could get the baby to bed at a reasonably time. At 7:35pm, Keith and I had a little countdown with the baby and she was so excited when we were saying “happy new year,” she was laughing at smiling! I am already looking forward to NYE with her next year!
With all that being said, I hope you all had a great New Years Eve and are spending today with loved ones and enjoying one last holiday before the holidays are over!
- What are your New Years resolutions?
- Did you keep your resolutions from 2012?
- What did you do for NYE?