I had a busy morning at work and couldn’t wait to eat my AM snack! I didn’t have time to have my flax and chia seed drink before I left, so right when I got home, I drank one of those. In addition, I washed some organic raspberries and paired them with leftover cantaloupe! I love having fruit an AM snack! Its delicious plus filled with vitamins, antioxidants and fiber! Also, I made myself a very large cup of coffee. I have a rule to only have one cup per day because I get really jittery from it and also believe caffeine is a chemical not meant for the body, but when I got home from the gym, I was so cold I just couldn’t resist! : )
Big bowl of fruit
Cheers to not sleeping tonight! : )
It came so close to overflowing
A great way to snack
5 Random things about me!
- I have had a crush on Slash (former Guns N Roses member) for almost the past 10 years. I don’t even know why, he’s not my type!
- I don’t like when toilet paper comes from under the roll. I always need to change it and have it coming from the top of the roll even if I at a friends house or out in public!
- I still dream about my cat from when I was younger probably 2 a week. I miss her so much
- I love all holidays and always decorate the house for each occasion! I sometimes think I’m Martha Stewart!
- My favorite type of night is making a healthy homemade dinner and snuggling on the couch watching a movie (I’m a dork I know)!
What’s your go to morning snack? What is a random fact about you?