Morning Snack and Random Facts

22 Oct

I had a busy morning at work and couldn’t wait to eat my AM snack!  I didn’t have time to have my flax and chia seed drink before I left, so right when I got home, I drank one of those.  In addition, I washed some organic raspberries and paired them with leftover cantaloupe!  I love having fruit an AM snack!  Its delicious plus filled with vitamins, antioxidants and fiber!  Also, I made myself a very large cup of coffee.  I have a rule to only have one cup per day because I get really jittery from it and also believe caffeine is a chemical not meant for the body, but when I got home from the gym, I was so cold I just couldn’t resist!  : )

Big bowl of fruit

Pumpkin Spice!

Cheers to not sleeping tonight!  : )

It came so close to overflowing

A great way to snack

5 Random things about me!

• I have had a crush on Slash (former Guns N Roses member) for almost the past 10 years.  I don’t even know why, he’s not my type!

source

• I don’t like when toilet paper comes from under the roll.  I always need to change it and have it coming from the top of the roll even if I at a friends house or out in public!
  • I still dream about my cat from when I was younger probably 2 a week.  I miss her so much

123

• I love all holidays and always decorate the house for each occasion!  I sometimes think I’m Martha Stewart!
  • My favorite type of night is making a healthy homemade dinner and snuggling on the couch watching a movie (I’m a dork I know)!

What’s your go to morning snack?  What is a random fact about you?

14 Responses to “Morning Snack and Random Facts”

1. Meg October 22, 2010 at 6:15 pm #

Ooh, pumpkin spice coffee! I’m a nut about pumpkin, so this season is naturally my favorite. 🙂 Fun!

My go-to morning snack is definitely granola. I have those granola nut clusters made Nature Valley, and they are seriously addictive. Once I pop that bag, I just can’t stop! (Good thing they’re better for me than Pringles.)

2. Jamie @ Food in Real Life October 22, 2010 at 7:31 pm #

Those raspberries look awesome! Lately my go-to snack is a string cheese microwaved between two trader joe’s low carb tortillas.

3. Erica October 22, 2010 at 8:52 pm #

BEAUTIFUL morning bowl of fruit! I love cantaloupe. And coffee is unfortunately still a must for me 😉 Fun facts. My favorite go to snack is apple & a little nut butter. Fun fact? Although I’ve moved A LOT, Charleston is my favorite place and I never want to move again!!

4. Natalia - a side of simple October 22, 2010 at 10:58 pm #

Fruit is always my go-to snack in the morning. It makes me feel fresh and ready for the rest of my day.
    Random fact: I honestly still (sometimes )pretend I’m Jo March from Little Women. And when I don’t pretend I’m her, I pretend she’s my best friend from the literary world.

5. collegegirlruns October 23, 2010 at 2:40 am #

My go to morning snack is fruit, too! I absolutely love fruit and those raspberries are mouth watering 🙂
    Random fact about me is that I am 25% korean!
    Have a great weekend!

6. kbwood October 23, 2010 at 4:51 am #

Mmm thats my FAV coffee flava on my keurig!! sooo good!

7. Michelle October 23, 2010 at 2:24 pm #

Having the toilet paper come *over* the roll is a must for me as well. I also get really jittery from too much caffeine.

• Balanced Healthy Life October 23, 2010 at 2:55 pm #

: ) I don’t know why the toilet paper bugs me when it comes from under the roll!