Yay for Friday!

22 Oct

This morning I got up and had a great workout in the gym.  I have the thank the Husband for dragging me out of bed this morning.  It seems that the colder and darker it gets outside the more I lack motivation to get into the gym!  I did 20 minutes of intervals plus 40 minutes of circuits!  Here are my workout stats:

• Time:  1:01:27
  • Calories:  549 (30% fat)
  • Max Heart Rate:  191bpm (99% max)
  • Average Heart Rate:  162bpm (84% max)

Breakfast was nothing special, jus the usual black coffee and peanut butter toast.

I’m running late today so this will be a short post.  I will probably bring a Chobani into work today as a snack and also drink my flax and chia seed drink before I leave!

Onto Morning Meditation

Motivation for Today:  Mexico (15days!)

Three Things I am Thankful for Today:  1- New running shoes, my feet need a break  2-  It’s Friday!  3-  For all the cute Doves cuddling under a bush out back right now.  I think we counted 10!  I love animals

Goal for the Day:  Get in an extra 15 minutes on the elliptical today and also make healthy food choices!  : )

Motivational Quote of the Day:  Do continue to believe that with your feeling and your work you are taking part in the greatest; the more strongly you cultivate this belief, the more will reality and the world go forth from it.
-Rainer Maria Rilke

What are your fun and fabulous weekend plans?  We don’t really have any.  I think we are meeting with friends tonight and then taking it easy the rest of the weekend getting caught up on work and housework!

6 Responses to “Yay for Friday!”

1. Stefanie October 22, 2010 at 5:12 pm #

I am totally with you on the TGIF!!! Also, I noticed that you eat alot of Chobani, so you might be interested in my Giveaway!!

• Balanced Healthy Life October 22, 2010 at 5:45 pm #

Thanks for letting me know! Everyone should enter the givaway via the link above! : )

2. Nora - Healthy Honey, Hungry Hubby October 22, 2010 at 5:53 pm #

I’ve added your blog to my blogroll because I love it that much! 🙂 I can tell you truly live a balanced lifestyle. I share your same motto: everything in moderation! I couldn’t live life without some chocolate and wine!!! Thanks for your inspirational posts. You are going to look fabulous in your bikini in Mexico!

• Balanced Healthy Life October 22, 2010 at 6:15 pm #

Thanks! I am glad you like the blog! Everything in moderation I believe is the key to a healthy body and happy self! : )

3. Shanna, like Banana October 22, 2010 at 8:32 pm #

Coffee and PB toast is one of my fave breakfasts! It makes it feel like a lazy Saturday every day =)

I’m off to get pedis and celebrate the end of the work week!

• Balanced Healthy Life October 22, 2010 at 8:57 pm #

I love how quick and fillling it is! Plus there’s no thinking involved! : ) Have a great weekend!