I just got done from my morning workout. I did 20 minutes of intervals and 45 minutes of strength. Here are my workout stats:
- Time: 1:06:01
- Calories: 551 (40% fat)
- Max Heart Rate: 190bpm (98% max)
- Average Heart Rate: 155bpm (80% max)
After the WO, I headed up to the store to buy some Knudsen’s Pure Cranberry Juice. I was starving, so I grabbed a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Lara Bar to tide me over. It was so great! I love that it only had 2 ingredients, so awesome! When I got home I had a organic gala apple as well.
Here is the Abs workout I did the other night It took me a little over 15 minutes to complete.
- Straight Arm Plank
- Side Plank with 5 lifts at the end
Repeat 3-4 times holding the poses as long as you can
- Reverse Crunch
- Mini Crunches (bringing the shoulders to the ceiling)
- Holding Crunch with Leg Lifts
- Russian Twist
- Pilates 100 (holding for 30seconds- 1 minute)
Repeat 3-4 times doing 15-25 reps for each exercise (or more if desired)
This afternoon will be filled with laundry, football, pilates and possibly carving pumpkins! : )
Have you ever had a Larabar? Which flavor is your favorite?