Here is a quick recap of yesterday:
- Woke up at 4:50 went to the gym. At the gym I ran for 45 minutes
- Came home. Breakfast was hot lemon water, coffee and PB toast
- Went to work until 1pm.
- Eats at work- organic gala apple, handful of almonds, Lara Bar
- Ran errands after work- Costco and Target
- PM snacks at home- whey protein shake and shrimp cocktail
- Went back to work until about 5:30pm. We had a leak in the ceiling.
- Came home made dinner. Gorgonzola Salad with chicken breast. Huge.
- Started packing until 8pm when The Office came on.
- Watched The Office
- Went to bed.
This morning I went to the gym did 20 minutes intervals, weights plus 10 minutes of running.
Came home and had hot lemon water, coffee and 2 organic brown eggs with a slice of Low Sodium Ezekiel Bread.
I start work at 8am to train a client, then have a 10:30am hair appointment.
TODAY IS GOING TO BE BUSY!
Motivation of the Day: 2 days to lose 1.6 lbs (my goal weight for Mexico)
Three Things I am Thankful for Today: 1- My client Marnie who brought me in three great fun books to bring on vacation 2- Friday! Need I say more. 3- My job for allowing me to take the next two weeks off!
Goals for the Day: Fit in another quick mini workout today to raise my metabolism for a second time! By doing this, it will help me reach my Mexico goals!
Motivational Quote of the Day: Don’t think, just do. -Unknown (I always use this, I don’t know if someone has been quoted saying it, but I love it!)
What are your weekend plans? What day of the weekend do you like best? I personally LOVE Fridays!