Happy Birthday Britney

2 Dec

I am going off memory on this one, so please don’t hate me if I am wrong, but I woke up this morning singing “Hit me baby one more time,” followed by “happy birthday to Britney!”  Yes, you are reading this post correctly, I am singing to Britney Spears!  I want to say it is her 29th birthday today (still totally going of memory)…I think I will forgo the Christmas station on Pandora and listen to Britney this morning!

082907_spears_400x400

Happy Birthday Britney, thank you for getting me through countless hours of cardio and always coming out with new songs with catchy lyrics and fun beats for me to sing along to!  : )

Question:  Who are your favorite singers?  Do you like Britney Spears?

My favorite singers are John Mayer, Michael Buble and Britney Spears.

Technorati Tags: ,

14 Responses to “Happy Birthday Britney”

1. Erica December 2, 2010 at 8:20 am #

Oh brit! I remember driving around in high school (well..only my friend Kelley had a license at the time as she was the oldest of the bunch) and singing hit me baby one more time at the top of our lungs.

Favorite groups/singers- Billy Joel, Barenaked ladies, john mayer

2. Shanna, like Banana December 2, 2010 at 9:16 am #

Hmm, I’d say Norah Jones, old-school Brittney, The Frey, DMB..and tons more I can’t think of so early in the AM!

• Balanced Healthy Life December 2, 2010 at 11:58 am #

I love love love Norah Jones as well! I love listening to her in the morning when I am still waking up!

3. ihearteggs December 2, 2010 at 9:19 am #

I love me some britney! … and taylor swift, dave matthews and…. the tea party!

4. Jessica@tastyandtrim December 2, 2010 at 10:58 am #

I love the fray, john mayer, and oldies like frank sinatra! I love britney too – some of her old songs are classics 🙂

• Balanced Healthy Life December 2, 2010 at 12:00 pm #

Frank Sinatra is one of my favs! I love listening to him in the evening while cooking!

5. Maren December 2, 2010 at 11:23 am #

I don’t care what people say Brittney’s music is pretty bomb!

6. Kat December 2, 2010 at 2:18 pm #

Good old brit. I have alwyays loved her, even when she went crazy. Hey, she can make some catchy music!! I love john mayer and bruno mars, but I am also a country girl so I love taylor swift and rascal flatts 🙂

7. Laury @thefitnessdish December 2, 2010 at 2:29 pm #

I LOVE Britney Spears…we are the same age 😉

Always loved her. I feel so bad for her….did you hear how they are saying her bf beats her now?? And she confided in her best guy friend (the one she married for like 10 seconds), and he sold it to the press! She can’t trust anyone!

8. Jamie @ Food in Real Life December 2, 2010 at 6:27 pm #

Can’t hate on Britney, she is still a pop queen.

I love John Mayer too 🙂

9. Kristin from MN December 3, 2010 at 4:53 pm #

Yes, I love brit brit! I saw her in concert in Spring 2009 on her Circus Tour! LOL!