More Quincy and Meals of the Day

9 Dec

Because I know you guys have been missing the little guy!  We got new pictures today.  He is now 3 1/2 weeks old already!  I can’t believe it!  Saturday will mark 4 weeks!  He is getting SO big, I am overly obsessed with him at this point.

Today for an am snack, I had an organic granny smith apple with raw almonds.  I am a creature of habit I know.  Lunch was half of an Ezekiel pita and hummus and a half bowl of leftover tortilla.  Dinner was a huge plate of whole wheat pasta with pesto, garlic, sundried tomatoes and organic chicken breast.  It was delicious!  I went back for more pasta, and am now overly full.  I can’t wait to use that meal to propel me through tomorrow’s workout!  : )

I’m so happy tomorrow is Friday.  This week has gone by fast, but I always look forward to the weekend!  I’m off to start making my Christmas list and figure out what we want to get everyone for Christmas and then watching the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.  Anyone else fans of this show?  I am addicted!

Question:  What type of pasta do you enjoy most?  If you watch RHOBH, who is your favorite housewife?  I like Adrienne the best!

Technorati Tags: ,,,

26 Responses to “More Quincy and Meals of the Day”

1. Jess December 9, 2010 at 7:46 pm #

He is SO cute.
    I love the Housewives shows (hard for me to admit this), but I haven’t seen the new version yet!

2. Hollie @ Lolzthatswim(andRun) December 9, 2010 at 7:56 pm #

Your dog is adorable. My dogs are so big (we have a golden and a black lab) but there is a special place in my heart for cute little small dogs.

• Balanced Healthy Life December 10, 2010 at 6:52 am #

He is still a puppy and from his size, I think he is going to get to about 70lbs. I’m excited when he is older so we can go running together!

3. CaSaundra December 10, 2010 at 6:25 am #

Awww how cute! I wish my bulldog was still a puppy!! I am planning on getting a tea cup chihuahua next 🙂

4. Lee @ College Foodie finds December 10, 2010 at 6:56 am #

He is ADORABLE! Do you have to wait until he’s 8 weeks old? So excited for you!

5. Erica December 10, 2010 at 7:01 am #

ahhhhhhh the puppers is so cute! Such a little fluff ball 🙂 Pasta is one of the best dinners, isn’t it? I’m a total real housewives addict. I like Kyle best.

6. Kat December 10, 2010 at 7:37 am #

Omg so cute. I cant wait till you get him so I can see how he grows and what kind of personality he has! That to me is the best part of a puppy 🙂 I dont watch real housewives, onyl because I watch SO many other things! lol

7. Stefanie December 10, 2010 at 9:52 am #

Awww, I don’t blame you for being obsessed with your pup! He’s adorable!!

I love Real Housewives (especially of OC). I haven’t had much time to watch it this season, but when I’m on break I will be catching up! Thank god for OnDemand!

• Balanced Healthy Life December 11, 2010 at 8:19 am #

I love the OC Housewives a lot too! I saw on TMZ.com there is a new OC housewife, I think they must be filming the new season now or have already filmed it.

8. Shanna, like Banana December 10, 2010 at 11:17 am #

Love love love RHOBH…I WANT Kyle’s hair..I like her and Adrieene and the English woman..can’t wait to watch it later on DVR

9. Jessica@tastyandtrim December 10, 2010 at 11:24 am #

Oh my goodness your dog is SO cute!! My favorite pasta is rigatoni!

10. Kristen @ That Hoosier Girl December 10, 2010 at 6:50 pm #

Your puppy is adorable!

I haven’t allowed myself to get addicted to any of the Real Housewives shows since I finally broke my habit of RHOOC. 🙂

11. Lisa December 10, 2010 at 7:14 pm #

I am obsessed with all the real housewives shows! In loveee! =) And your dog is adorable! So so cute!

12. Karissa @ CardioFoodie December 11, 2010 at 6:36 am #

Puppies! So adorable. I LOVED Real Housewives of OC but nothing much since then.

13. Bess December 13, 2010 at 10:57 am #

I like RHOBH! I love the Real Housewives series except Atlanta…I’m really not a big fan of that one. But I do not like Camille Grammer at all in this one…I hate how she genuinely thinks she is better than everyone. I also think Kim is a ditz but I like everyone else…especially Kyle!

• Kjirsten December 13, 2010 at 11:33 am #

I don’t watch Atlanta either, it is the only one I can’t stand. I don’t like Kim at all on the Atlanta series. I agree with you on Camille Grammer, she does think she rules the world!