Thursday Morning Workout

9 Dec

This morning at the gym was intervals and strength.  Since my hips have not been cooperating with my body lately, I decided to skip the intervals and just run slowly for 20 minutes to warm up my body.  I did about 2 miles and then did strength.  My strength workout looked something like this:

• Triceps Pull Down
  • Bench Straight Leg Dips
  • Chest Press
  • Pec Fly
  • Decline Bench Weighted Oblique Twist
  • Leg Extension

• Straight Bar Pull Down
  • Shoulder Press
  • Lateral Raise
  • Seated Leg Curl
  • Back Extension

Before I knew it, an hour was up and it was time to head home.  I did each circuit 2-3 times.  I felt so good when it was over.  I’ve been having trouble getting out of bed in the mornings.  It is still so cold and dark out when the alarm goes off at 4:50am.  I just want to keep sleeping, but luckily the Husband makes me get out of bed.

Breakfast today was the usually-  PB toast on Ezekiel bread with a cup of black coffee.

Question:  Does anyone else out there enjoy peanut butter as much as I do?

8 Responses to “Thursday Morning Workout”

1. Tracie December 9, 2010 at 10:05 am #

I love peanut butter too! That is why I asked what kind you buy 🙂 I am always looking for a healthy PB!

2. Jess December 9, 2010 at 10:23 am #

I could not go a day without eating peanut butter…I’m addicted.

3. jsutera654 December 9, 2010 at 10:41 am #

Um yes. Any kind of nut butter really! I always admire your pics of your toast with the melty pb on top, that is the BEST way to eat it!! MMM!

4. Kat December 9, 2010 at 12:22 pm #

Nice workout! There is something amazing about a good strength session. I feel so empowered after 🙂
    I am a peanut butter FANATIC! It is actually quite horrible how many times a day I dip into the jar lol

5. Michelle December 9, 2010 at 3:18 pm #

I don’t know why, but I haven’t been eating as much peanut butter as I used to. I guess I need to take a break from it for a while.

6. cbrady3 December 9, 2010 at 3:36 pm #

1. Yes I love peanut butter as much as you

2. I have been wanted to sleep in every day this week too, but I know that once I’m there I’ll be happy! That gets me up. Lucky you have a hubby to do it for you:)

7. Kris | iheartwellness.com December 9, 2010 at 4:38 pm #

Mmm i love Peanut Butter, but it doesn’t love me :[

Your toast is making me drool over here with that warm creaminess!

Don’t you just love tricep pull downs?! I love them!

xxoo

8. briana December 9, 2010 at 6:35 pm #

I love pb too and eat too much too often!