Peanut Butter Heaven

16 Dec

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve never met a peanut butter I didn’t like.  In fact I’ve never met a nut butter in general I didn’t like.  But my favorite day to eat peanut butter toast is when I get to open a new jar of pb.  Today was one of those days.

Just look at how creamy and gooey that pb is!  I think I can hear Angels singing!

Heaven on a knife!  I never thought I’d be saying that!

It felt like the toast took forever to cook today….I just kept staring at the toaster

Finally!

I may or may not be in a pb coma right now.

We are off to a CPR/AED class this morning and I made a green monster smoothie to take with me for my am snack.  I going to try to convince the Husband to take us out to lunch at The Rave (best local organic cafe in town) for lunch!  We’ll see though.

I hope you all have a fantastic Thursday (it’s almost Friday, yay)!

Question:  Do you have a favorite time, place or thing to eat pb or other nut butters?

13 Responses to “Peanut Butter Heaven”

1. Bee Goes Bananas December 16, 2010 at 7:40 am #

Now that’s my kind of heaven!!

I just stumbled across your blog and I absolutely LOVE your layout!!! It’s so funky and modern, but clean and simple at the same time.

I can’t wait to read more! 🙂

2. jsutera654 December 16, 2010 at 7:42 am #

MMM. I just had peanut butter on my bagel thin but it wasn’t all melty like yours. Sadly no toaster at the office. Ridiculous huh?? Now I’m dreaming of your toast that was far superior to mine today 😉

3. Monet December 16, 2010 at 8:32 am #

I adore peanut butter, and I’m just about to make a slice of peanut butter toast with bananas and honey. Goodness! What a way to start my day 🙂 Thank you for sharing with me. I hope you have an afternoon of love and joy!

4. runyogarepeat December 16, 2010 at 8:46 am #

I love pb combos with bananas, apples, chocolate, toast! It goes with so many things and it’s so tasty!

5. Shanna, like Banana December 16, 2010 at 8:48 am #

I never say no to a PB…ever! Love ’em all and it’s definitely a comfort food for me!

6. ihearteggs December 16, 2010 at 9:21 am #

I will eat any nutter butter anywhere, anytime. I dont like to discriminate!

7. lizzyj1305 December 16, 2010 at 10:08 am #

YUM! i wouldnt mind being in a PB coma alll day! 🙂
    my favorite way to eat PB is probably over oats because i keep all my PB’s in the fridge so it’s hard to eat them right out of the jar and I don’t really like PB by itself…a shame I know! What kind of PB is this? I hope youre having a great Thursday!
    xoxo!

8. Bess December 16, 2010 at 11:09 am #

ooooooo I want that pb now 🙂

9. Kat December 16, 2010 at 11:50 am #

Holy yum. I actually LOVE to make homemade peanut butter cups using raw chocolate. That way I can control exactly how much peanut butter goes in the middle, and trust me, its always a lot 😉

10. Allie @ Healthy Balance, Healthy Life December 16, 2010 at 12:35 pm #

I know this is so weird but I don’t like PB on toast–I LOVE almond butter on toast though!

11. Jess December 16, 2010 at 1:09 pm #

I like PB in my oatmeal!

12. Natalia - a side of simple December 16, 2010 at 1:43 pm #

That. is. beautiful.

13. Hollie @ Lolzthatswim(andRun) December 16, 2010 at 4:32 pm #

How did you get your peanut butter so melty? That looks like heaven.