Busy Weekend

20 Dec

Hey guys!  This past weekend, the Husband and I were able to meet our little guy, Quincy!  Check out the videos below!  He is the cutest thing ever!  I was like a giggling girl the whole time I was around him.  Quincy was doing the most adorable things!

He’s such a little peanut!

I made a You Tube account and am planning on starting to add videos to my blog weekly on recipes I make, fitness related topics and also how to perform different exercises.  If you have a topic you want me to address, send me an email and I will make sure to touch on the topic.

Besides spending most of Saturday meeting Quincy (it was a 2 1/2 hour drive each way), we went out to dinner with some friends.  After dinner we came back to our house where the girls gabbed and the boys played soccer on PS3.

Pics from the drive

Yesterday, Sunday the Husband and I watched football, made chicken fajitas for lunch and watched Home Alone in the evening.

Mushrooms, Red Bell Peppers and Red Onion

Chicken Breast

The chicken fajitas were made from all organic products and actually really healthy.  They tasted amazing!

Today was spent working!  We are trying to over work early on this week so we can enjoy the Christmas festivities later on this week!

Breakfast today was PB toast with 1 cup of black coffee.  Before breakfast I ran a little over 5 miles in the gym.  Lunch was a chicken fajita, using up yesterday’s leftovers.

Question:  What was your favorite part of the weekend?

14 Responses to “Busy Weekend”

1. Jess December 20, 2010 at 7:09 pm #

Awesome videos! So cute:) Favorite part of my weekend was seeing a friend from home yesterday.

2. Maren December 20, 2010 at 10:51 pm #

Quincy is so cute. I can’t wait to watch him grow up. When do you get to take him home???

3. jsutera654 December 21, 2010 at 7:09 am #

OMG he is SO CUTE!!!

4. Kat December 21, 2010 at 7:27 am #

Hes way too cute!! Ahh I want to squeeze him. ANd I love the name by the way, did you guys pick it or was it already given to him?

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life December 21, 2010 at 7:58 am #

We picked it out and told them right away so they could call him by the name we picked. His name they gave him was Terence. It just doesn’t fit him. haha

5. Caree @ Fit-Mama December 21, 2010 at 8:51 am #

aww, what a cute puppy! Makes me wanna get one!! And yum, I love chicken fajitas!

6. sophia December 21, 2010 at 2:50 pm #

Oh god. That must be the sweetest, most adorable puppy ever. I’ve not much of a dog person, but those woeful eyes have got even ME clutching at my chest!

7. Shanna, like Banana December 21, 2010 at 7:39 pm #

It’s official – Quincy is adorable! What a sweet natured little guy!

8. Lee @ College Foodie finds December 21, 2010 at 9:30 pm #

omg. such a cutie pie! The day I graduate college I want to get an Ausie! They are great dogs…I had one growing up!

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life December 22, 2010 at 7:43 am #

I’ve never been around one, but have heard as long as you walk/run them 4 miles a day minimum (when they get old enough) they are great dogs!

9. Bess December 21, 2010 at 9:45 pm #

Wow….Quincy is adorable. I want another puppyyy!

10. Heather December 22, 2010 at 1:00 pm #

OMG, he’s SOOOO adorable! I can almost smell the puppy breath 🙂

11. CaSaundra December 23, 2010 at 6:44 am #

Aww puppies are so much fun–loved the vids! And fajitas are one of my favorites, I haven’t made them in way too long though–thanks for the reminder!