Tag Questions Answered

8 Jan

Yesterday when I check my blog, I saw I was tagged by Shanna from Shanna like Banana to answer a few questions and then to pass new questions along to a few of my blogger friends!  Fun, right?  So here are my responses below!

How many pairs of shoes do you own?  Is there an upper limit that is too many?

Guessing I own about 40 pairs of shoes.  I don’t think a girl can EVER have too many pairs of shoes!

How have you influenced your significant other’s eating habits?

I introduced my husband to many different things, including eating breakfast, flaxseeds, chia seeds, pitas, hummus and eating healthier all together.  I am still working on getting him to eat tofu!  It’s a work in progress.  : )

Have you ever had a “fat kid moment”?  What did you inhale eat?

Of course!  Who hasn’t.  The last thing I really indulged in was an Italian feast in early December.  We went to a local restaurant and I had bread (it was white….gasp), salad (that was loaded with ranch dressing when it came to out table…another gasp) and for my main meal I had eggplant parmesan (cheesy…..and lets hear a third gasp).  Did I mention I had 2 1/2 glasses of wine?

Knowing in advanced we were going out to eat at this particular restaurant, I planned ahead and ate a diet of fruit, vegetables and lean protein before and after that meal so I wouldn’t feel guilty.

What is your favorite chain restaurant?

My favorite chain restaurant would be Buca di Beppo.  I love their thin pizza and salads!

Italian is more fun at Buca make a reservation now!

Who was/is the biggest influence in your cooking and/or baking?

I would have to say my Mom and Martha Stewart!  I have great memories of my Mom cooking a lot when I was little.  I love the way the house smells when she is in the kitchen!  Also, Martha!  I love she doesn’t spare even one small detail with her cooking!

View Image

Who is your celebrity crush?

Slash from Guns and Roses.  Weird I know.  I actually had a dream Wednesday night he and I were cooking Thanksgiving together.  He was making a green salad and topping it with roasted cherry tomatoes and he also made a delicious sweet potato stuffing that was out of this world.

What is one of the best compliments you’ve ever received?

Hmm…….Probably when the Husband told me I looked so beautiful that I made him cry.  : )

Have you ever tried Bikram?  If not, would you?

I first started Bikram back in 2003 during my sophomore year of college at the University of Kansas.  I absolutely LOVE IT!  Where we live now in AZ, we don’t have a Bikram studio so I do Barkan hot yoga at home up to three times a week.

What 3 things are you most thankful for?

I’m most thankful for my family, including our new puppy Quincy, my health and having job security right now!

What European city would you most like to live in?  Why?

Paris.  Besides being French, I love the fashion, culture, old buildings and all the art the city has to offer!

I’m tagging the following bloggers- Jessica, Nicole, Bess, Karissa, Jessica, and Jamie to answer the following 10 questions!

1.  How many days a week do you workout?

2.  What is your favorite ab move?

3.  If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be?

4.  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live and why?

5.  What is your favorite beauty product you can’t go a day without?

6.  Do you have any pets?  If so what kind?  If you don’t what animal would you love to have?

7.  If you could only eat one food for the rest of you life, what would it be?

8.  What does your family and friends think about your blog?

9.  What is one sport you haven’t tried, but would love to get involved in?

10.  Red wine or white wine?

Question:  Who is your celebrity crush?

27 Responses to “Tag Questions Answered”

1. Amy January 8, 2011 at 1:06 pm #

Ian Somerhalder from Vampire Diaries. He’s so hot!!!! My husband calls Thursday nights my eyecandy night.

2. kbwood January 8, 2011 at 1:41 pm #

whooo love these! I love learning more about people!!

3. Shanna, like Banana January 8, 2011 at 2:13 pm #

Yay! You answered the questions! Please tell me you have 40 pairs of Louboutins. I may just end up on your doorstep 😉

Celebrity Crush? Iam Smolderhadder (or however you spell his name)

4. Kat January 8, 2011 at 2:42 pm #

My celebrity crush..umm I have a lot haha. I think my most extreme crush though is david boreanez. He played Angel from Buffy the vampire slayer and he plays Booth in the show Bones. I seriously am so in love with him 🙂

5. Kailey- The Caffienated Nut January 8, 2011 at 3:47 pm #

i would LOVE to visit paris – it seems like a beautiful city 🙂

6. Gabriela @ Fro-Yo Lover January 8, 2011 at 7:12 pm #

Great post, K!
    And you’re absolutely right – a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes 😉

7. Stefanie January 8, 2011 at 11:20 pm #

Love that your celebrity crush is Slash!! That compliment from your hubby is the cutest ever! 🙂

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life January 9, 2011 at 8:34 am #

haha, I’ve been crushing on Slash for almost a decade! : ) I just got done reading his book a few months ago and learned lots!

8. Bess January 9, 2011 at 8:34 am #

OOh yay I got tagged! I will answer these today, lady! 🙂

9. jsutera654 January 9, 2011 at 11:12 am #

Ha, love it! You tagged me! I better get to work on my answers 😉

10. Nicole January 9, 2011 at 2:10 pm #

Aw! Thanks for the tag! I will post this on Tuesday!! 🙂 I loved reading your answers and your questions are great, too! 🙂

11. Jamie @ Food in Real Life January 9, 2011 at 3:29 pm #

My celeb crush is Alexander Skaarsgard from True Blood. YUM! Thanks for the tag!

12. Lisa January 10, 2011 at 7:20 am #

Currently, ZACH efron. Haha

13. Jess January 10, 2011 at 12:34 pm #

ryan reynolds, definitely 🙂

14. Stefanie January 10, 2011 at 5:54 pm #

Hey girl! I gave you the stylish blogger award! Go check it out! http://www.the-new-healthy.com/2011/01/its-stylish-to-be-blogger.html

15. sophia January 11, 2011 at 1:21 am #

OMG. 40 pairs of shoes!!! You have 10 times as much as me!! Whoa! Haha! Do you have a separate shoe closet? That is just mind-blowing for me, because I am such a cheap miser when it comes to shopping.

Hm…celeb crush? I don’t get crushes on celebs, but I have to admit I really like Robert Downey Jr! He’s a great, charismatic actor.

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life January 11, 2011 at 7:53 am #

I like Robert Downey Jr too! I think he is such a cutie! I even bought his CD years ago b\c I like him as a person so much!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. CardioFoodie | Tag, You’re It - January 10, 2011

[…] was reading through the good ol’ Google Reader  and noticed I was tagged in a post from Kjirsten at Balanced Healthy Life.  I really love random questions and random facts about people so I am more than happy to answer […]