Eats and Quincy’s First Attempt to Jump Off the Couch

19 Jan

Here are my eats of the day so far:

• Breakfast- Low Sodium Ezekiel Bread with PB and 1/2 cup of coffee
  • AM Snack-  Banana and 1 Large bottle of San Pellegrino
  • Lunch- Boca Burger on Ezekiel Pita with American Cheese, Ketchup and Mustard

Mmm…mustard!  : )

Today has been a quick day.  I can’t believe it’s already 1:30pm!  Where is time going?  I must admit, today isn’t my most productive day at work.  I’m just not in the mood to hunker down and dive into busy work, but I am getting things done…slowly.  : )  I was ultra excited when lunch time came around.  I happily drove home to check on the pup.  When I got home to let Quincy out, this is how I found him.  He looked so sleepy and his ear was flopped over his head.  So cute!

Here is a video I taped yesterday of Quincy’s first attempt to jump off the couch.  He was getting so excited to try to jump off, but then would get nervous and spaz out!  Don’t mind my overdramatic encouragement!  : )

Question:  What has been your favorite thing you ate today?

8 Responses to “Eats and Quincy’s First Attempt to Jump Off the Couch”

1. Amy January 19, 2011 at 3:09 pm #

Turkey wrap on gluten free brown rice wrap with avacodo and salsa. Oh, and steelcut oats for breakfast. My alltime fav

2. Jess January 19, 2011 at 3:12 pm #

Hahaha aw quincy is so cute!

3. Kat January 19, 2011 at 3:51 pm #

How sweet!! Maybe he was scared of the camera and thats why he didnt jump lol It looked like he wanted to though!! I bet he does it by the end of the day!

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life January 19, 2011 at 4:14 pm #

I don’t think he even noticed the camera. He gets really close to taking the plunge and jumping off, then he goes crazy thinking about doing it and runs all over the couch! He did it a few times before I decided to video tape him! : )

4. Shanna, like Banana January 19, 2011 at 5:38 pm #

Aww, that’s sweet! I overly encourage my pets too!

5. Hollie @ Lolzthatswim(andRun) January 19, 2011 at 6:04 pm #

Your dog is adorable! Aweee! It hasn’t been a productive day for me either bah, I did submit my photos to walgreens though so I guess it was good for something.

6. movesnmunchies January 20, 2011 at 6:40 am #

love your doggie!! my fav eat was my oatmeal bowl!!

7. CaSaundra January 21, 2011 at 5:48 pm #

So adorable–dogs are such good entertainment!