Friday Eats

21 Jan

Hey guys!  Thank you so much to those of you who took time to sign the petition!

Now onto Eats:

Thursday:

• Late AM Snack (1pm)- Cherry Pie Larabar
  • Lunch (2pm)- Small portion of left over pasta
  • PM Snack (4pm)- 2 Hershey Nuggets
  • Dinner (5pm)- 95% Lean Grass Fed Beef Taco with Salsa, Homemade Greek Yogurt Sour Cream, Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese, Avocado and Red Onion

Friday:

• Breakfast (7am)- 1/2 cup black coffee, Low Sodium Ezekiel Bread with PB, and Flax and Chia Seed drink mixed with Cranberry and Water

• AM Snack (10:15am)- San Pellegrino and a Banana Bread Larabar (made with Almonds, Dates and Unsweetened Bananas) <โ€”How cool is that?

Thatโ€™s it for now!

Question:  What are you most looking forward to doing this weekend?

8 Responses to “Friday Eats”

1. Katie January 21, 2011 at 10:36 am #

Yum larabar! Im still waiting to try the new blueberry flavor!

This weekend Im looking forward to date night tonight and the NFL Playoff games!

2. Shanna, like Banana January 21, 2011 at 11:13 am #

Eating Mexi food tomorrow night..it always makes me happy =)

3. movesnmunchies January 21, 2011 at 12:10 pm #

yay for larabars!! im most excited to party on saturday ๐Ÿ˜€

4. Jess January 21, 2011 at 12:10 pm #

I’m looking forward to celebrating my friend’s birthday:)

5. Nora @ Healthy Honey, Hungry Hubby January 21, 2011 at 6:47 pm #

That taco looks amazing!

6. Stacie@sugarandsneakers January 22, 2011 at 6:32 am #

I’m running a 5K to support a friend’s adoption this morning! After that, party time for a friend’s wedding shower. Hope you have a good weekend!

7. fitchocoholic January 22, 2011 at 8:21 am #

Love me some larabars!!!
    I’m looking forward to relaxing some this weekend! =D

8. Maren January 22, 2011 at 8:57 pm #

Drinking gourmet water always makes my meal better. I hope the puppy makes the next post ๐Ÿ˜‰