Hey guys! I hope you all have been having an amazing weekend! I’ve got lots of cover so lets start off with the Eats!
- Lunch- Green Smoothie (spinach, almond milk & 1 banana
- Dinner- Small Filet Mignon, Sautéed Mushrooms and Alexis Brand Onion Rings (baked)
- Wine- 2 1/2 glasses (Hey, a girls got to indulge)! : )
- Breakfast- Breakfast Sandwich with Eggs, Uncured Natural Bacon, Pepper Jack Cheese (Yum)!
- Lunch- Natural Bean, Rice and Cheese Burrito topped with Salsa
- Dinner- Chicken Green Bean Casserole
- Wine- 3 glasses
Saturday was uneventful but we got lots done. We bought a carpet cleaner and cleaned all the carpet in our house and I am now addicted to it! We last had our carpet cleaned about 1 year ago. Needless to say, we managed to remove lots of hidden dirt! Fun Saturday huh?
While cleaning the carpets, we also cleaned the house and did some much needed laundry.
Quincy also had his second bath! He was too big this time to fit into he utility sink in the laundry room, so we had to move his bath to the tub/shower. He was not a happy puppy! But once he dried off, I think he felt super clean, not to mention he now has an ultra fluffy coat! : )
Chicken Green Bean Casserole
- 4 Chicken Breast Cooked (shredded or chopped)
- 1 Sleeve Saltine Crackers (crushed)
- 2 cups of Sharp Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 Can French Cut Style Green Beans
- 1/4 cup Butter (melted- we used Earth Balance since that’s what we had on hand)
- Crushed Almonds (optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a small sauce pan, add the butter and keep on a low heat until it has melted. In another pan, combine the can of cream of chicken soup, chicken broth and onion powder. Heat the mixture while stirring until it is just about to boil. In an 9×13 Pyrex pan, spread the drained green beans. Next, add a layer of the chicken using approximately 1/2 the chicken. Next, add a layer of crushed saltines about 3/4 cup then add a layer of cheese using about 1 cup. Add another chicken layer and top followed by pouring the broth mixture on the casserole. Add the rest of the crushed crackers, then the cheese. Pour the melted butter on top of the casserole followed by the crushed almonds. Bake for 50 –60 minutes. Make sure the cheese is starting to brown. Let cool 5-10 minutes, serve and enjoy!
Quincy pictures of the Day:
His pet snake
Hanging out after his bath!
Getting caught trying to get onto the table! : )
Sleeping hard after a big playtime!
Question: What is your favorite casserole you’ve ever had?
Okay, I’m off to plan my new workout routine! I want an amazing 6 pack by mid March! Vegas baby! Then the rest of my day will be finishing cleaning and watching some football with friends! : )
I’ll post the new workouts by this evening!