Sluggish Monday & Eats

24 Jan

Hey guys!  I don’t know what it is, but I can’t seem to motivate myself to work hard today.  All I keep thinking about is snuggling up on the couch with Quincy and watching a movie, which is strange since it is beautiful outside today (64 and sunny)!

Anyways, lets get onto the eats of the day:

• Breakfast- Peanut Butter Toast with Ezekiel Low Sodium Bread

New PB yum!

• AM Snack- Larabar.  I love this flavor!

• Lunch- Boca Burger on an Ezekiel Pita with Ketchup, Mustard and Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.  Looks gross tastes great!  : )

That’s about it for now.  I’m trying to figure out what the Husband and I will have for dinner.  We are limited on groceries and I want to use stuff we already have in the house.

Question:  Any dinner suggestions?

12 Responses to “Sluggish Monday & Eats”

1. Kat January 24, 2011 at 2:29 pm #

I am totally slow today as well! I got home from work and didnt want to do ANYTHING. But I still have school, yoga and dinner to cook. Oy…

2. Hollie @ Lolzthatswim(andRun) January 24, 2011 at 5:46 pm #

Please share your secrets of how you get your peanut butter so melty.

No but really, my is never the right liquid texture bahh.

3. TheNewHealthy January 24, 2011 at 7:23 pm #

Something about having a cuddly animal just makes lazy days sound that much better! 🙂

4. movesnmunchies January 25, 2011 at 6:00 am #

OMG THat nut butter is to die for!! never tried ginger snap! must be good!

5. CaSaundra January 25, 2011 at 7:22 am #

64 degrees sounds like heaven! I’d literally be out in a tank top and shorts haha. The high today here is 7–yipee :-/

6. Stacie@sugarandsneakers January 25, 2011 at 11:29 am #

Oh that peanut butter looks like it fell straight from heaven onto your toast!