Quick Eats Update

1 Feb

Hey guys, I’m going to keep this short and quick.  Here are my eats from yesterday:

• Breakfast (7:30am)- 1/2 cup black coffee with Low Sodium Ezekiel Bread and Organic Peanut Butter

I couldn’t wait to take a bite!  : )

• Am Snack (10:30am)-  Honey-nana Chobani Champions
  • Lunch (12:30pm)- Chicken Boca Patty on an Ezekiel Pita with lots of Organic Spring Mix and some Natural Feta

• PM Snack (2:30pm)- Whey Protein Shake
  • Pm Munchies (4:45pm & pre yoga)Tuna on 3 Crackers and 2 Hershey Nuggets
  • Dinner (7:00pm & post yoga)-  Salad with Free Range Organic Chicken, Spring Mix, Granny Smith Apple, Natural Gorgonzola and Red Onion (we still don’t have any walnuts)

Overall yesterday, my food kept me completely satisfied and gave me loads of energy to get through Monday!

Question:  What is your one favorite salad topping?  Mine would be red onions.  I like them on most every salad.

Check back for the Athlete in Real Life interview going up shortly!

15 Responses to “Quick Eats Update”

1. movesnmunchies February 1, 2011 at 6:23 am #

yummy eats!! the pb is so melty on your toast MMM..
    my fav salad topping is hummus!

2. Sophia @ Raven Waves February 1, 2011 at 7:02 am #

I’m really starting to enjoy olives on top of salads. The saltiness is great!

3. Jess February 1, 2011 at 7:10 am #

I really like mandarin oranges on my salads:)

4. Kat February 1, 2011 at 7:48 am #

Fav salad topping is probably salsa. I love that it gives a mexican feel, and then I dont need dressing!

5. Hollie @ Lolzthatswim(andRun) February 1, 2011 at 8:03 am #

My favorite salad topping is certainly feta cheese. Any cheese with do and crumbly cheese isn’t bad either.

6. The Ginger Wife February 1, 2011 at 8:50 am #

just found your blog through bessbefit. love what i see! did you used to be a minnesota girl?

7. healthyappletite February 1, 2011 at 9:07 am #

red onions and hummus! yum!

8. Caree @ Fit-Mama February 1, 2011 at 2:18 pm #

red onions is definitely one of my faves too, brings so much flavor. I also loved chopped hard boiled egg and avocodo!