Eats and Cold Arizona

2 Feb

Hey guys!  I have some eats to share you with along with a cold weather update from Arizona.

On to Eats….Tuesday

• Breakfast- 2 Eggs and shredded cheese in a tortilla.  Topped with hot sauce!

• AM Snack- Honey-Nana Chobani Champions Yogurt + Banana
  • Lunch-  Boca Burger with American Cheese, Ketchup, and Mustard served on a Ezekiel Pita (love these pitas)
  • PM Snack- 2 Hershey’s Nuggets + 3 Wheat Crackers with Tuna Fish
  • Fish Taco with cheese, cabbage, tomatoes and hot sauce

Toppings

Wednesday

• Same as Tuesday- 2 eggs, cheese hot sauce on a tortilla
  • Am Snack- Berry Chobani Champions + Banana
  • Lunch-  Chicken Boca Patty with cheese, spring mix and salsa on an Ezekiel Pita

We are planning on pasta for dinner tonight and I am so excited!  It’s so cold out today.  When we woke up it was –6 with the wind-chill.  In the time I’ve lived in Arizona it has never been this cold, or close to this cold.  Unlike most of you who got the snow with the cold temps, we are still in full blown work mode in this state.  I talked with a few people who all agreed that if it’s going to be this cold we want snow!  Oh well, at least it is suppose to be in the high 50s and sunny starting tomorrow!

On a side note, today is the first time in years I’ve caught a little bit of General Hospital on TV.  I haven’t seen this show in years but used to be addicted to it!  I love that I can pick up almost where I left off years ago.  So many of the same characters are still on the show and all of them don’t look like they have even aged!

Questions:  What is the weather like in your neck of the woods?  Are you a General Hospital fan or a soap opera fan?

18 Responses to “Eats and Cold Arizona”

1. Sherry February 2, 2011 at 2:44 pm #

It’s 9 degrees outside but feels like -7 with the windchill. We just got hit bad a bad snow storm here in the midwest last night so we are all shoveling out of that mess! I am ready for spring!

2. Hollie @ Lolzthatswim(andRun) February 2, 2011 at 2:59 pm #

It’s snowing so hardcore right now. We are almost snowed in up in Northern NY. I’m glad you put hot sauce on your eggs-my absolute favorite combination ever.

3. Jess February 2, 2011 at 3:11 pm #

Just started to snow! Was supposed to hit last night.

4. Katie February 2, 2011 at 3:55 pm #

its freezing here!!! We had a bad storm, snow day again today! Hope you guys have a yummy oasta dinner tonight! xoxo

5. cardiopizza February 2, 2011 at 4:00 pm #

It’s cold and snowy here! Luckily I got the day off from work…a nice perk for living in Cleveland, OH!

I like your egg tortilla breakfast…great idea. I love hot sauce too so it looks extra yum!

6. Laury @TheFitnessDish February 2, 2011 at 5:27 pm #

-6 in ARIZONA!!! OMG!!! I can’t even believe it!!! Do you guys even own jackets over there!!????

Stay warm!!!

All your food looks amazing!

7. Stacie@sugarandsneakers February 2, 2011 at 7:41 pm #

I’m a Days of Our Lives girl myself haha. -6?!? Can your body even register temperatures that cold?

8. movesnmunchies February 3, 2011 at 12:54 am #

its SOO COLLD over here!!! ANDDD general hospital!

9. CaSaundra February 9, 2011 at 6:51 am #

Aren’t eggs paired with hot sauce delish?! Hot sauce is good with anything actually haha!! Oh man, that sucks that the weather is so cold in AZ–I think it’s cold everywhere to be honest. It’s -23 with windchill here today. Yeah, I’ll most likely be staying inside haha.