Pasta Mia and The Fast Growing Puppy

3 Feb

Hey guys!

Last night we made a great pasta dinner!  I think we have gotten in the tradition on making a big batch of pasta on Wednesday.  It is typically the same every Wednesday, except with a little variation!  Before I get to dinner, if you haven’t entered my Larabar Giveaway, click here!

Okay, on to dinner.  Whole wheat noodles + loads of spinach + lean ground turkey + garlic pasta sauce + 2 huge organic tomatoes + 3/4 organic red onion + 4-6 tbsp minced garlic (I’m addicted) + lots of crushed red peppers + natural parmesan cheese on top = an AMAZING meal!

Simply Amaze-a-bells!

Before dinner, we were talking to Keith’s Mom and she wanted to see some updated pics of Quincy.  We took a few pics and when we uploaded them on my computer, we couldn’t believe what we saw.  Keep in mind, we’ve only have him for one month.

Quincy right before we brought him home

Quincy about a Month later (don’t worry the Husband is super strong and would never drop the little man)!

Quincy 2 2 11 3

I’m 5’5 and he is catching up quick (yes, I love baggy sweats when I get home from work)

We still think he is so little, but after taking these pics, we are starting to realize how quick he is growing up.  I decided I needed to take lots more pictures of him since he is gaining about three to four pounds a week.  Before the Husband and I know it he will be a big adult dog!  For those of you who don’t know, Quincy is an Australian Shepherd, he was born November 13th and is our little baby!  : )

That’s it for now!  I hope you all have great plans for the day!  We are getting so close to the weekend!  Yay!

13 Responses to “Pasta Mia and The Fast Growing Puppy”

1. Hollie @ Lolzthatswim(andRun) February 3, 2011 at 7:26 am #

He is growing so fast! Holy Moly! When a friend of mine got a puppy last year, the thing grew up so fast. He is adorable though. 🙂

2. Kat February 3, 2011 at 8:07 am #

Hes beautiful!! And growing so fast!! Your hubby looks like Joey Lawrence by the way! lol

3. ihearteggs February 3, 2011 at 8:55 am #

Holy fast growing (and super adorable, i need one now!!!) puppy!!

4. Tina @ Faith Fitness Fun February 3, 2011 at 8:56 am #

We do a big batch of pasta at least every other week for a dinner. Makes great leftovers for lunch and another dinner later in the week. Plus its such a healthy and balanced meal option.

5. Sophia @ Raven Waves February 3, 2011 at 9:15 am #

Aw he’s growing so quickly!

6. movesnmunchies February 3, 2011 at 11:06 am #

ohmy gosh!! dogs grow up so quickly!! such a cutie!

7. Maren February 3, 2011 at 11:39 am #

He’s so cute! In the last picture you posted I thought he looked really big compared to that little tiny puppy you showed us in January. The pasta is brilliant. I make some and it lasts for days. Noodles are one of the best leftovers.

8. Elin @andserenitytoo February 3, 2011 at 2:09 pm #

Such a sweet pup! 🙂
    Ps – you can never get enough garlic!

9. Jess February 3, 2011 at 3:11 pm #

he is getting big! but staying cute:)

10. Nicole, RD February 4, 2011 at 6:12 am #

HOLY MOLY! Quincy grew FAST! When we first got Lily it was hard to see her growing because obviously we saw her every day. But others were sure to let us know that our little girl was growing up quickly!!

Dinner looks…amazing!!

Enjoy the weekend, hun!

11. Alex @ Healing Beauty February 4, 2011 at 4:02 pm #

Beautiful pictures 🙂 Your puppy really did grow fast! He’s definitely a cutie though

12. thefitacademic February 5, 2011 at 11:44 pm #

awww! I love quincy’s little baby puppy picture! They grow up too quick!!!

13. Stacie@sugarandsneakers February 7, 2011 at 2:27 pm #

Oh my goodness! Quincy is getting so so big! You literally have your hands full!