Ear Infection

14 Feb

Hey guys!

I woke up yesterday feeling great except for a sharp pain in my ear.  Today, I woke up feeling like crap with the pain still in my ear.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to kick an ear infection naturally?

I hope you are all having a great and love-filled Valentines day!

8 Responses to “Ear Infection”

1. ihearteggs February 14, 2011 at 12:09 pm #

Sadly I have no idea how to kick it… but feel better soon!

2. Sophia @ Raven Waves February 14, 2011 at 12:55 pm #

Ugh, sorry to hear that! I wish I could help 😦 I don’t know any natural remedies, but I hope you feel better soon!

3. Hollie @ Lolzthatswim(andRun) February 14, 2011 at 2:03 pm #

I bought some stuff at Walgreens, that got rid of my ear infection. It took a couple of days but I never went to the doctors and got anitbiotics.

4. movesnmunchies February 14, 2011 at 2:23 pm #

oh gosh! im so so sorry!! hope it gets cleared up soon!

5. Little Miss Fitness February 15, 2011 at 7:06 am #

My little nephew kept getting ear infections this past winter–and he actually went to the chiropractor. It totally worked!

If your ear is aching, you could always put rice in a sock and heat it in the microwave for 30-40 seconds. That sometimes helps with some pain.

Feel better soon!

6. Jess February 15, 2011 at 9:35 am #

feel better!

7. briana February 17, 2011 at 8:58 am #

get on antibiotics fast you don’t want a full blown infection!

8. Maryann (The Balanced Bean) February 19, 2011 at 11:37 pm #

I used to get ear infections all the time when I was a swimmer. One thing we would do is put salt in a long sock and heat it in the microwave for a few minutes, then put it on your ear. Sounds weird but usually helps! Hope you feel better soon, ear infections arent fun 😦