Big Recap and Family in Town

21 Feb

Hey everyone!  I’m finally feeling back to my old self again and am excited to be blogging!  Oh, how I’ve missed it and everyone!  : )

Valentines day, the Husband gave me the most amazing flowers I’ve ever seen!  I am a HUGE tulip fan!

SAM_4083 SAM_4082

We also went to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants in town called Bin 239.  I had the salmon and the Husband had the shrimp and scallops.  It was so good!  I really wanted chocolate cake for dessert, but didn’t save any room in my stomach.

A few days later, my Mom and Aunt got into town from Minnesota.  They were planning on sitting in the sun and going for walks, but then Prescott got dumped on with snow.

So we have been eating our way through the town.  The first day they were here we ordered pizza to go.  So yummy!  Bill’s pizza is amazing!

My Aunt holding the pizza

We also ate at the Firehouse Kitchen.  The Husband and I split a Roasted Turkey Sandwich and Mac and Cheese

We added chicken and bacon…..it was amazing!

For dinner last night, we made flank steak fajitas.

SAM_4209 SAM_4210

Tomorrow is my birthday so we are planning on going to Bin 239 for my birthday dinner.  I can’t wait, I’m already trying to decide what I’m going to order.

Since you haven’t  seen any pics of Quincy lately, here he is…he is almost 30lbs already!

Question:  How’s the weather where you are?

14 Responses to “Big Recap and Family in Town”

1. Shanna, like Banana February 21, 2011 at 12:50 pm #

Quincy grew! Holy moly! So cute =)

I got tulips from the hubby on Vday as well. Such a happy flower!

Happy early Birthday girl!

2. Jess February 21, 2011 at 1:10 pm #

Love the tulips! The weather is OK here. In the 20’s and 30’s, typical feb:)

3. Stacie@sugarandsneakers February 21, 2011 at 2:07 pm #

The weather in Georgia is absolutely perfect! Sunny and highs in the mid-60’s. Spring is starting to roll around and I could not be happier!

Your flowers are beautiful! Your hubby did good work there!

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life February 23, 2011 at 8:11 am #

He did a good job! That weather sounds so nice right about now. We had a day that was 68 then two days later it was only in the 30s!

4. Bess February 21, 2011 at 3:13 pm #

Wow the pup is getting so big!!! Such a cutie. Its beautiful in NC…we had a high of 78 and sunny today…I hope it stays this way forever!

5. Maryann (The Balanced Bean) February 21, 2011 at 3:44 pm #

The tulips are absolutely gorgeous!! It was rainy here yesterday but luckly cleared up today. Its still pretty chilly though (at least by my standards!)

6. Sophia @ Raven Waves February 21, 2011 at 4:27 pm #

All the food looks so delicious, especially those crispy fries. It’s been pretty gloomy in Chicago. I hope the sun comes back soon!

7. Little Miss Fitness February 22, 2011 at 10:11 am #

The weather in FL is beautiful! I can see why people move here! 🙂

Though, our AC in our car broke–so it better not get any hotter!!