Happy March!

1 Mar

Can you believe it is already March 1st?  Where did February go?  February is my favorite month because of Valentines Day and my Birthday!  : )

I don’t have much new to post besides my eats today.  Since it is the first, it is payday for our trainers and I had a really busy day training clients and getting payday stuff ready.  Also, when I got home I had about 5 loads of laundry to go to get caught up from the weekend!  Is the laundry ever really done?

Eats of the Day (pretty typical):

• Breakfast- 1 Banana, 1 slice Low Sodium Ezekiel Toast with Peanut Butter, 1 Cup of Coffee

• AM Snack-  1/2 Cinnamon Bun Larabar
  • Lunch-  Chicken Boca Patty on an Ezekiel Pita with Spring Mix and 1 Slice Cheddar Cheese

• Dinner-  Large Salad with Tomatoes, Spring Mix, Carrots, Celery, Red Onion, Cucumber, Chicken and just a sprinkle of Cheddar Cheese.

I skipped my PM snack, but after taking the dog for a walk, I did snack on a few bites of chicken breasts once it was done cooking!

On the agenda for tonight is watching the rest of The Bachelor and then getting to bed early!

Question:  What is your favorite month and why?

22 Responses to “Happy March!”

1. livinlifeinlouie March 1, 2011 at 8:41 pm #

My favorite month is July. Its fourth of july, my birthday month, and summertime. Loveit!

2. Hungry Dancer March 1, 2011 at 10:08 pm #

My favorite month is august!!! I love the summertime and I LOVE my birthday!!

3. Maryann (The Balanced Bean) March 1, 2011 at 10:57 pm #

My favorite month is probably august. Its still warm but not too hot, and it usually turns out that that is the month that I have a break from whatever im doing (not its school, it used to be both swimming and school). Your dinner salad looks great!

4. movesnmunchies March 2, 2011 at 5:42 am #

my fav is July!! its right in the middle of summer 😀

5. Little Miss Fitness March 2, 2011 at 1:07 pm #

I love the months of October/November. It’s starting to get cooler outside and the smell of fall is in the air!

6. Jess March 2, 2011 at 4:49 pm #

my favorite month is probably may. warm but not tooo hot yet!

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life March 7, 2011 at 7:12 pm #

I never really of the month of May for some reason. I do like that it starts getting nice and hot in the month of May!

7. Maren March 2, 2011 at 6:07 pm #

All your eats look so good! I really want to try one of those boca chicken patties. I really like the burger ones.

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life March 7, 2011 at 7:13 pm #

Thanks, I love the Boca products. I don’t eat them too often, but a few months ago I found a sale I couldn’t pass up, 10 Boca products for only 10 bucks!

8. Holley March 3, 2011 at 6:45 am #

I’d have to say November…the weather is finally starting to cool off in FL, everything is decorated for fall and thanksgivig and then Christmas decorations go up!

9. Caree @ Fit-Mama March 3, 2011 at 2:59 pm #

My favorite month would be May/June…when its starting to get warm but not too hot yet…and so many fun outdoor things going on!

10. Laura March 4, 2011 at 6:41 pm #

February is one of my favorite months too because it involves our wedding anniversary, Valentine’s Day and my birthday! I also love all of the summer months because we don’t get enough warm weather the rest of the year in New York.

11. realfoodkatiesway March 6, 2011 at 9:33 am #

It’s a tossup between October and December. Fall is my favorite season and that’s when the leaves are changing and the air starts to get cool…December because I am a Christmas FREAK.