Fish Tacos and Wedding First Look Pictures

22 Mar

Happy Tuesday!  This week is going to fly by, I can feel it in the air!

This morning, I had a GREAT workout with the Husband.  We did a leg workout together and wowza, my legs feel like bricks right now.  I can barely stand up without using my arms to push me out of my chair!  We only did 5 exercises but did each one about 5 times.  We did lots of squats, leg extension, lunges (ugh, I hate lunges), hamstring ball curls and calf raises on the leg press.  This girl wants to keep her booty high!  : )

Onto eats from yesterday.  Nothing exciting, but since I ate a lot, I’ll share with you.

• Breakfast-  Eggs and cheese on a tortilla with hot sauce

• Am Snack-  Banana
  • Lunch-  Boca Chicken Patty on an Ezekiel Pita with Cheddar Cheese and Hummus

Total LGTG!  <—Looks gross, tastes great!

• PM Snack- BBQ Chips, 2 Dried Figs, 1/3 of a leftover shrimp taco the H made
  • Dinner-  Fish Tacos with cheese and fresh tomatoes.  Sorry no pics, I swear I took like 5, but they aren’t on the camera this morning, so I don’t know what I was doing wrong.

Aside from that, I drank lots of cold lemon water last night.

Since I’ve finally gotten around to sorting through our wedding pics, I can finally start posting more of them.  Here are my favorite first look pictures from the wedding I want to share with you, plus I’ll admit, I just like reliving that day!

Bryan from Studio Blue Photography took our wedding pictures.  You can visit his website and checkout his amazing workout here.

I was SO nervous while we were taking these.  We had about 45 minutes to go before our wedding started and it was super hot out.  I think the temp was around 87-90 with high humidity.  We tried to find shaded places to take pics so I wouldn’t ruin my makeup and we weren’t sweating while we said our I do’s!  These photos are outside of the Basilica of Saint Mary in downtown Minneapolis.  It is such an amazing church.

0388

0397

0398

0403

0408

0415

0416

0421

0429

0434

0435

0445

0448

0449

Question:  What are your favorite first look pictures?

*We really need to order some and put them up in our house!

23 Responses to “Fish Tacos and Wedding First Look Pictures”

1. Shanna, like Banana March 22, 2011 at 10:02 am #

Gorgeous girl! Love the hair and dress and super fab poses!

I have a few faves of our wedding day..one is when I am leaping into his arms 😉

2. Maren March 22, 2011 at 11:03 am #

I really like the black and white one taken through the banister rails. It’s like a sweet little candid moment.

3. Jess March 22, 2011 at 11:13 am #

I LOVE your dress, it looks so good on you and I am such a fan of the sweetheart!

4. Hollie @ Lolzthatswim(andRun) March 22, 2011 at 11:31 am #

I am in love with your dress. It is seriously beautiful girl, just like you! Those pictures are gorgeous!

5. Stefanie @TheNewHealthy March 22, 2011 at 11:51 am #

Your wedding pictures are so so beautiful! They are magazine worthy! 🙂

6. Jenny March 22, 2011 at 12:32 pm #

Omg those pictures are incredible. You are so beautiful!! I was trying to see if I could pick out a favorite and nope I cant 😀

7. Running Girl March 22, 2011 at 1:08 pm #

You look amazing in your photos & your dress is stunning – love it!

8. marissa March 23, 2011 at 6:03 am #

LOVE those photos…gorgeous! especially the elevator, very cool 🙂 Thanks for stopping by my blog, I am your newest follower and LOVE how you post your daily recipes! They all sound and look delicious!!!

9. kelly @ D2BD and Cocktails & Cardio March 23, 2011 at 7:27 am #

Again I’m so happy you found my blog! I love yours. Your dress and these pictures are amazing. So beautiful!!! Congrats on your big day and marriage! ox I’m excited to read more.

10. Katie March 23, 2011 at 7:30 am #

You were such a BEAUTIFUL bride!! I loved your dress and your hair!!! amazing beauty!! I am so excited for my upcoming wedding after seeing these!!!!! I think we are going to do a first look too, I dont know yet for sure!

11. Holley March 23, 2011 at 2:34 pm #

Your photos are gorgeous! I wish I had looked more for our wedding photographer. I used a guy that I had gotten 2 recommendations for and he turned out to be pretty rude and didn’t get nearly as creative as some of his weddings he did previously.

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life March 24, 2011 at 7:15 am #

Thanks. I think I booked our photographer almost a year and a half in advance! I’m glad I did b\c his prices went up a ton!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. First Wedding Anniversary « Balanced Healthy Life - August 26, 2011

[…] can see more wedding pictures here, view our first look pictures here, our wedding party pictures here, our ceremony pictures here and our Mexican Fiesta themed […]