Saturday = Errands & Wedding Party Pictures

26 Mar

Today has been crazy busy.  Iโ€™m going to make this post super quick because I have an ultra messy house that is waiting to be cleaned and a stinky puppy who wants his bath over with yesterday.

Here are our wedding party pics from our wedding.  We had them taken by Studio Blue Photography (Bryan).  I love them a lot, but I do wish there were a few more of the whole wedding party together.  We only have a few.

All pictures were taken about an hour before the ceremony.

0181

0182

Since it was so hot, we tried to pick shady spots to take the pics.

0183

0184

0185

0186

My bridesmaids and I

0187

0188

0192

0193

0194

0195 0196 0197

0199 0201

0202

Next wedding post will be our food and reception!  OMG, the food was brilliant!  I think I ate my body weight in Mexican food that night!  Stay tuned!

Question:  What are your weekend plans?

18 Responses to “Saturday = Errands & Wedding Party Pictures”

1. Jenny March 26, 2011 at 6:09 pm #

What beautiful wedding pictures! Everyone looks gorgeous and I love the bridesmaid dresses. Pink is my favorite color ๐Ÿ™‚

2. Katie March 27, 2011 at 4:49 am #

Your whole wedding party was amazing! The girls dresses are so beautiful! I love the bright pink!!! Wedding memories are amazing, I can’t wait until after my wedding, and to get all the pics!

Hope your pup feels better! xoxo

3. Natalia - a side of simple March 27, 2011 at 6:59 am #

Gorgeous pictures! You and your husband have such attractive friends and family ๐Ÿ™‚ The flowers are stunning, too. I’ve never seen anything like them before!

4. Jess March 27, 2011 at 7:58 am #

Great wedding pictures, I love the bridesmaid dresses!

5. Hollie @ Lolzthatswim(andRun) March 27, 2011 at 10:45 am #

I.Love.Your.Dress.

Holy Moly! Your party is all beautiful and you look so stunning. Those colors are gorgeous.

6. livinlifeinlouie March 27, 2011 at 5:45 pm #

I lOVE your dress! And the pink dresses are my favorite!
    Also, the last picture of the guys. All great!

7. kelly @ D2BD and Cocktails & Cardio March 28, 2011 at 9:16 am #

These pictures are wonderful. I wouldn’t for a moment think you were all dying from the heat. I love the dresses and the fact that each bridesmaid has her own choice of earrings – the colors are beautiful together!

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life March 29, 2011 at 7:29 am #

We did the whole turquoise and pink combo since it was a Mexican fiesta inspired wedding and I wanted the colors to really pop! : )

8. Running Girl March 28, 2011 at 10:58 am #

The pictures are gorgeous, & I love the bridesmaid dresses, which is a rare find! ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Caree @ Fit-Mama March 30, 2011 at 10:41 am #

you and your hubby are seriously the cutest couple, you look like you are right out of a magazine!