Eats Update and Wedding Ceremony Pictures

31 Mar

Hey guys!  I haven’t posted my eats for a few days now and figured I should update you all!  Nothing exciting and pretty much the same foods as always.  We REALLY need to go grocery shopping.  Badly!

Monday- 45 Minutes of Cardio on the Arc Trainer

• Breakfast- PB Toast, 1/2 banana and 1/2 cup of coffee
  • Am Snack-  Apple, almonds and walnuts
  • Lunch- Chocolate Protein Shake mixed with H20
  • PM Snack-  BBQ Chips (only a couple- I don’t even like potatoes but keep snacking on a few chips here and there)
  • Dinner-  Left over pasta with extra spinach we added

I’m surprised I haven’t turned green yet from all the spinach we have been eating lately.

Spicy!

Tuesday- 20 Minutes Intervals and Chest <—I was so sore and still am!

• Breakfast- PB Toast, banana with 1/2 coffee

• Am Snack-  Almonds and Walnuts
  • Lunch-  Chicken Boca on Ezekiel Pita with Hummus
  • PM Snack-  Flaxseed, Chia Seed, Cinnamon mixed with H20
  • Dinner-  Boring Fish Tacos (only fish and salsa on a corn tortilla) <—Yuck!

I pretty much had to choke these little babies down!

Wednesday- Big Leg Workout <—Feel the burn

• Breakfast- PB Toast and 1/2 cup of Coffee (We had to go to Starbucks after our workout since we ran out of K-Cups at home.  I don’t know about you but I get so BUZZED off Starbucks coffee)
  • Am Snack-  Even More Almonds and Walnuts
  • Lunch-  Chicken Boca on Ezekiel Pita with 1 American Cheese Slice
  • Snack-  6 Dried Figs
  • Dinner-  2 Glasses of Vino (thank you very much), a good sized house salad (all vegetables w/ hardly any dressing) and Crab Mac and Cheese (ok, so we were saving our one splurge meal for this weekend but while talking about what we should make for dinner we just happened to be watching Throw Down with Bobby Flay and it was lobster mac and cheese!  We decided to make Wednesday a date night and go to the Fire House Kitchen and get ourselves some of their tasty mac and cheese (damn you Bobby Flay!!! I kid.), plus there wine was on happy hour!  I love a good deal!)  : )

Date night!  Yes, I LOVE absurdly BIG glasses!  : )

SAM_4807 SAM_4808

Sinfully delicious!  Hey, at least we split it!

Served with melt in your mouth popovers (I may have had one two, it was our one splurge meal after all) and cheesy bread.

Ok, now onto the fun stuff:  Ceremony wedding pictures taken at The Basilica of Saint Mary in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

0589

0590

0591

0592

How cute is our flower girl?  I’m also her proud aunt and Godmother!  : )

0601

0602

I was overwhelmed with emotion when I first entered the church

0604

0605

Deacon Roger Carlson rocked our wedding!

0639

Time for the Vows

06430646 0645

Did I mention I was so bloated from the Grooms Dinner that the husband couldn’t get my wedding band to go on my finger…talk about embarrassing!  At least I was able to get his on just fine!

0652

0656

Time to kiss the bride…note to self, never hold papers on the side pictures are being taken!

0675   0680

After almost five years together, we finally did it!  : )

0681

Feeling SO relieved!

0682

Just look at those ecstatic faces!  Beaming!

0683

I LOVE this photo!  I think it is such a tender moment!

0684

Our beautiful family and friends who made our day extremely special for us!

0687

I was going to post the reception pics, but wanted to post the ceremony pictures first.  All pictures were taken by Bryan at Studio Blue Photography in MN (http://studiobluemn.com)

Question:  Do you allow yourself a cheat meal each week?  What is your favorite sinfully good meal?

24 Responses to “Eats Update and Wedding Ceremony Pictures”

1. livinlifeinlouie March 31, 2011 at 10:32 am #

your picture are absolutely beautiful!
    I try to not deprive myself of anything, all in moderation. But for holidays/bdays/etc, I am defiantly not deprived haha

2. Shanna, like Banana March 31, 2011 at 10:32 am #

That church is so gorgeous, as you are as well!

Sinful meal is almost always mexi, but sometimes deep dish pizza.

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life March 31, 2011 at 10:46 am #

I love Mexican food more than any other foods! You’ll love our reception pics since we had a Mexican fiesta themed reception! : )

3. Stefanie March 31, 2011 at 10:59 am #

The church is SO beautiful – as are the pictures!

I wear insanely large sunglasses too! 😉

4. kelly @ D2BD and Cocktails & Cardio March 31, 2011 at 12:42 pm #

I love the last image with all your friends and family what a great way to commemorate that day!!! That chapel is absolutely amazing!!! Such beautiful pictures and you beautiful as well!

Treat meal = WOW!!! I am so envious. Nothing says love it like cheese… on “treat days” mind you! 🙂

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life April 1, 2011 at 6:29 am #

This was a very rare treat meal. I did have a huge house salad (all vegetables) before I got full off the pasta to truly balance out the meal. Vegetables are always a must have in my book!

5. marissa March 31, 2011 at 12:58 pm #

ah that dress…gorgeous! Just beautiful 🙂 and that Church, AMAZING!!! just beautiful pictures in general! love how you take pics of all that you eat, it gives me ideas and options for myself!!!

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life April 1, 2011 at 6:28 am #

I’m glad you enjoy the food pics and are getting ideas! I currently feel like I am stuck in a food rut and keep eating the same things over and over!

6. Sara @ The Bucket List March 31, 2011 at 1:39 pm #

The church, your dress, your flowers, your bridesmaids dresses, YOU = ALL SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Seriously I am in awe at how gorgeous your wedding (and you!) looked! I’m glad you enjoyed my guest post today on Carrie’s blog 🙂 Thanks for leaving a comment, it’s led me to now find your blog which I definitely will be following in the future! 🙂

7. Jenny March 31, 2011 at 1:55 pm #

Your wedding always leaves me super jealous. You are such a pretty bride! 🙂 Omg that popover left me with my mouth wide open! I love a good cheat meal but i usually have one like once every 2 weeks and I try to not go overboard or else my tummy will be paying for it lol

8. Little Miss Fitness March 31, 2011 at 2:18 pm #

I love the group photo! 🙂

9. Erica April 1, 2011 at 2:21 pm #

I LOVE big sunglasses too. And I have a tiny face, so I have to be careful not to get too big ;). I tried to eat fish the other night…ugh….just not happening during this pregnancy! Shell fish yes, fish fish no! The ceremony pics are gorgeous! Gosh I love your dress- you look fabulous

10. Running Girl April 1, 2011 at 7:03 pm #

Your pictures are amazing. I am in love with your wedding dress. Stunning.
    And, I try to avoid treat meals, because I have weight to lose. The baby weight is almost gone, so I’ve gotten much more serious about my eating so I can finally, finally do it! 🙂

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life April 2, 2011 at 9:04 am #

You can do it! That is one thing I wont be looking forward to about having a baby- losing the weight! But it will totally be worth it! : )

11. Erica April 2, 2011 at 11:44 am #

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! I am 5 months 3 weeks!

12. Jenny April 5, 2011 at 6:42 am #

Your wedding pictures are gorgeous!! You looked so happy and beautiful!!!

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. First Wedding Anniversary « Balanced Healthy Life - August 26, 2011

[…] here, view our first look pictures here, our wedding party pictures here, our ceremony pictures here and our Mexican Fiesta themed reception […]