T – 1 Days Until Bozeman, Montana!

20 Apr

Hey Guys!  How have you been?  I’ve been a little MIA once again with my posting, but hopefully sometime soon, I’ll get back to regular posts!

Other than being busy with work, we are getting ready to take a road trip to Bozeman, Montana.  We are leaving on Thursday and can’t wait!  Keith’s parents live in Bozeman and we haven’t gone to Montana since 2009, so we were long overdue for a trip.  We normally fly, but since we have the puppy, we are going to drive there so he can come.  Keith’s parents live on a mountain and have tons of acres that Quincy will LOVE running around on!  We love Bozeman because it is so laid back.  We usually just hang out on the deck, walk around town, grill out and just chill.  Keith informed me that Bozeman has and is getting about a foot and a half of snow so we will need to pack warm clothes!  It has been sunny and almost 80 here in AZ, so we will definitely be returning to winter in Montana.

On a hiking adventure!  So pretty!

DSC_0021

Watching the sunset and having a picnic!  Love doing this!  : )

DSC_0042

Shooting my first and only gun!  I couldn’t hit a can or even come close!

DSC_0052

Bozeman during Christmas 2009

052

Keith!

053

I can’t wait to sit on this deck, look for animals and relax!

363

Eats from Yesterday (we’ve been eating really random since we are trying to eat up everything in the fridge since we leave tomorrow):

• Breakfast-  Egg, Cheese and Salsa in a Tortilla
  • Am Snack-  Granny Smith Apple and Walnuts
  • Lunch-  Ezekiel Tortilla with Cheese and Salsa
  • Snack-  Peanuts
  • Dinner-  Turkey Burger with Sautéed Mushroom and Onion with Sweet Potato Fries

Question:  Have you ever been to Montana?  Where did you visit and what is your favorite thing about/to do in Montana?

14 Responses to “T – 1 Days Until Bozeman, Montana!”

1. Sophia @ Raven Waves April 20, 2011 at 8:10 am #

Never been to Montana…but it looks really pretty!

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life April 20, 2011 at 2:39 pm #

You would love it! It’s so pretty, but my favorite part is all the wildlife! Last time we were there we saw a black bear and it totally made my trip!

2. Shanna, like Banana April 20, 2011 at 8:30 am #

That looks gorgeous! My Dad has a cabin in the middle of WI and it looks similar (but flatter). Have a blast!

3. Running Girl April 20, 2011 at 9:00 am #

I love Montana! I’ve spent some time in Missoula, & it’s stunning. I’ve taken classes at the U of M, and visited family friends.

Have a great trip!

4. Little Miss Fitness April 20, 2011 at 11:03 am #

My in-laws live in Billings! So funny that we’re both from MN, moved somewhere warm and our in-laws are in MT! Have a wonderful time! I heard they just got a huge snow downfall. Great ski conditions!

5. marissa April 20, 2011 at 11:47 am #

never been but from pictures, it looks amazing! WOW. have a good trip 🙂

6. Hungry Dancer April 20, 2011 at 3:54 pm #

Have fun in Montana!!! I’ve never been but looks like a blast!!

7. Erika April 21, 2011 at 10:43 am #

Montana looks BE-autiful!! Have a great time 🙂

8. allieksmith April 21, 2011 at 12:23 pm #

Montana looks so relaxing and natural. It always reminds me of camping and I love camping 😀
    Have fun girl!

9. andeelayne@yahoo.com April 25, 2011 at 10:58 am #

so glad i stumbled across your blog! im a health and fitness nut too and also firm believe in having a BALANCE 🙂