Tuesday’s Rock!

31 May

Hey friends!

I hope you all had a great memorial day weekend and took advantage of the three day weekend!  We spent all day Sunday relaxing so that meant yesterday it was time to get down to work and house hold chores.

Here are my workouts from the past two days-

Monday-  20 Minutes Intervals and Pecs

• Time:  1:00
  • Calories:  444  40% Fat
  • Max Heart Rate:  193   101% max
  • Average Heart Rate:  145  76% max

Tuesday-  20 Minutes on the Arc Trainer (Elliptical) and Legs

• Time:  50 Minutes
  • Calories:  358   40%
  • Max Heart Rate:  183  96% max
  • Average Heart Rate:  143  74% man

*Fun Fact-  Although my total burned calories are not super high for each workout, the after burn will be for 24-48 hours so I will end up burning more calories then if I would have done pure cardio for an hour.

Eats from yesterday were pretty healthy:

• Breakfast-  Eggs, Cheddar Cheese and Hot Sauce on an Ezekiel Tortilla
  • Am Snack-  Whey Protein Shake (post workout)
  • Lunch-  Grilled Mahi Mahi Tacos (Lettuce, Salsa and Cheese)

Awesome new salsa discovery!  Just check out those natural ingredients!  We found it in the refrigerated section of our local organic grocery store!  I highly recommend it!

• PM Snack-  Flaxseeds and Chia Seeds Mixed with Cran Water
  • Dinner-  Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad <—My Current Food Obsession

With a side of Cran Water!  : )

On my agenda for today-  Work (train a few clients & loads of paperwork) Real Estate Class, Take the puppy for a walk, yoga then finally dinner to wrap up the day!

Question:  What is something terrific about your day today?

10 Responses to “Tuesday’s Rock!”

1. Sarah May 31, 2011 at 8:29 am #

Those tacos look way good! I am making spicy chicken tacos tonight. Something terrific is that my morning has already been super productive! Love it when that happens!

2. JessSutera May 31, 2011 at 8:37 am #

Mmm those tacos look yum, so does the chicken caesar salad! And now I’m starving 😉

Best part of my day so far? A gorgeous early-AM run with the hubs. Awesome.

3. allieksmith May 31, 2011 at 3:13 pm #

Your tacos are to die for! Yum!

Something awesome about my day? It was really hot out today and I love it!

4. Jenny May 31, 2011 at 4:22 pm #

Love the tacos, they look incredible. I’m happy to be home after a long weekend, my body needed it’s routine back 😀

5. marissa May 31, 2011 at 8:00 pm #

I feel outta the loop…what is cran water?!

THose tacos look SOOO good! I’ve never cooked mahi, but I sure love it! Today was terrific because I had a good morning run and cooked a yummy, baked chicken and edamame!

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life June 2, 2011 at 6:18 am #

Cran water is what I drink all the time. Cranberry juice helps the body get rid of toxins and fat. I use Knudsen’s Pure Cranberry juice and mix about 1 cup with 2 liters of water and drink it cold. It is kind of tart and not sugary at all, but it tastes delicious!

Nice job on the run and super healthy meal! You now have me wanting edamame! : )