I hope you all had a great memorial day weekend and took advantage of the three day weekend! We spent all day Sunday relaxing so that meant yesterday it was time to get down to work and house hold chores.
Here are my workouts from the past two days-
Monday- 20 Minutes Intervals and Pecs
- Time: 1:00
- Calories: 444 40% Fat
- Max Heart Rate: 193 101% max
- Average Heart Rate: 145 76% max
Tuesday- 20 Minutes on the Arc Trainer (Elliptical) and Legs
- Time: 50 Minutes
- Calories: 358 40%
- Max Heart Rate: 183 96% max
- Average Heart Rate: 143 74% man
*Fun Fact- Although my total burned calories are not super high for each workout, the after burn will be for 24-48 hours so I will end up burning more calories then if I would have done pure cardio for an hour.
Eats from yesterday were pretty healthy:
- Breakfast- Eggs, Cheddar Cheese and Hot Sauce on an Ezekiel Tortilla
- Am Snack- Whey Protein Shake (post workout)
- Lunch- Grilled Mahi Mahi Tacos (Lettuce, Salsa and Cheese)
Awesome new salsa discovery! Just check out those natural ingredients! We found it in the refrigerated section of our local organic grocery store! I highly recommend it!
- PM Snack- Flaxseeds and Chia Seeds Mixed with Cran Water
- Dinner- Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad <—My Current Food Obsession
With a side of Cran Water! : )
On my agenda for today- Work (train a few clients & loads of paperwork) Real Estate Class, Take the puppy for a walk, yoga then finally dinner to wrap up the day!
Question: What is something terrific about your day today?