Happy Friday to You!

9 Sep

Good morning friends!

This morning has been fab so far.  We decided yesterday we would change our morning workout and do it in the afternoon.  We’ll see if we actually do it, but a pumpkin spice latte sounded so much better on a chaotic Friday morning (as you may know, Friday’s are my ultra busy mornings).

So, when the alarm went off at 5:02am, off to Starbucks we headed.  Today I ordered “decaf, soy, no whip, 2 pumps pumpkin spice latte.”  After reading some of my comments from you guys, I decided to try the soy instead of skim and I am so happy I did!  I. Love. It!

Two days ago in the gym, I did strength, so today is a cardio day.  We skipped yesterday since the night before Quincy broke my toe when he cut me of when I was walking.  Just my luck for the week…  I must admit I’ve been really slacking on yoga.  I’m not sure why since I love doing it.  I blame my tiredness and constant dull headache that has lasted 5 days as the reason though.  Not to mention stress from work and morning sickness returning yesterday.  Oh the joys of pregnancy.  I’m still waiting for my pregnancy glow…

Don’t let this sweet innocent puppy fool you…he’s out to get you! *This is one of Quincy’s baby pics!

This weekend will be pretty low key.  I think Keith has football on his mind and I just want to keep working on house tasks, meet up with some friends and take some naps.  I haven’t been sleeping well at all lately.  We find out the baby’s gender on Monday, so I just want to keep as busy as possible to make the weekend fly by.  I’ve never wanted a Monday to get here so badly before!  I normally am not a Monday person.

Go Vikings!  I wonder if that shirt still fit?

333

Eats from yesterday are as follows:

• Breakfast-  Egg Sandwich on English Muffin with Cantaloupe
  • AM Snack-  Banana and Kashi Bar
  • Lunch-  Salad

I didn’t get to the protein shake yesterday

• PM Snack- Ezekiel Pita with Hummus and 1/2 Chicken Sausage
  • Dinner-  Salmon and Salad

Questions:

• What’s on your agenda for the weekend?
  • Has anyone seen any good movies lately?  Suggestions needed!
  • Any football fans out there?  Who are you cheering for?

14 Responses to “Happy Friday to You!”

1. Maren September 9, 2011 at 7:35 am #

I’m not a big football fan, but I love football snacks and parties.

2. Shanna, like Banana September 9, 2011 at 8:12 am #

There’s a preggie in that photo? I don’t see it!!!

We’re seeing Contagion tonight — looks like it should be good!

3. allieksmith September 9, 2011 at 8:44 am #

Soy lattes are the BOMB! I had my first one when I became a vegetarian and have NEVER went back!!!

Happy Friday 🙂

4. Jess September 9, 2011 at 9:38 am #

Mmm pumpkin spice, I love it! The help was really good.

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life September 10, 2011 at 6:43 am #

I really want to see The Help! I just haven’t gone yet! I’m thinking about tricking Keith into seeing it with me!

5. Amy September 9, 2011 at 12:51 pm #

We’re big football fans. I grew up in Pittsburgh so I’m a diehard Steelers fan and I live in Florida now so we’re Bucs fans too.
    Love anything pumpkin, going to get my pumpkin spice latte Sunday to kick off football season.

6. Shayla @ The Good Life September 9, 2011 at 5:14 pm #

Hubby, my family, and I are huge football fans and we’re so excited it’s that time of year again! We’re 49er fans but it unfortunately looks like we’re headed for another unsuccessful season 😦 Wish we could get back to those Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, and Steve Young days!

Tomorrow I have plans with my mom and sister to go to lunch, get pedicures, then cap it off with frozen yogurt. Can’t wait! 🙂

7. Jennifer @ Sweetly Vegan September 11, 2011 at 11:35 pm #

Cant wait to hear your news on the sex of your baby tomorrow!! Hope all goes well 🙂 xoxo