Finally Finding out the Gender Today!

15 Sep

Hey everyone, I’m going to keep this nice and short since I’m running behind today.  But, today is the day!!!!

Wahoooo!

I’m keeping my fingers crossed we don’t have a repeat of Monday!

In about 7 1/2 hours my curiosity will be cured!!!

I hope you all have an amazing day and I’ll be back later with my eats and workout info!

Boy or Girl?  Soon we will know! 🙂

11 2 Scan

I can’t wait to find out who has been living in my belly my son or daughter!!!

11 2 2

That’s it for me!  Busy day planned and I’m super happy because it is going to make 3pm come quick!

xo, Kjirsten

PS-   For all you Big Brother fans,I didn’t watch Big Brother yet (I fell asleep at 8:30pm), so no one mention the winner!  I can’t wait to watch it tonight!

Questions:

• What is something you have been really excited for or looking forward too?
  • For Mom’s who have found out the baby’s gender what memory do you still hold from that special day?

16 Responses to “Finally Finding out the Gender Today!”

1. Kerryne September 15, 2011 at 7:48 am #

SO excited for you! This is such a special day! 🙂

2. IHeartVegetables September 15, 2011 at 7:50 am #

Ahhhh that’s so exciting!!!!

3. Shanna, like Banana September 15, 2011 at 7:58 am #

I had a dream last nigh that you had a boy. I was thinking girl, but now I’m so confused.

Okay I’m finalizing. You’re having a boy!

What I remember is how fast I found out..our baby was NOT modest so he was showing all his goods and even if we didn’t want to find out, there was no mistaking it. I barely had time to anticipate finding out!

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life September 15, 2011 at 10:23 am #

I am kind of thinking a boy now too, I started thinking it yesterday and got all confused as well!

I’m really hoping our baby isn’t modest either! I decided to drink a little iced coffee before heading in and eating a small snack just before we leave for our appointment. I seriously can’t wait!

4. Shayla @ The Good Life September 15, 2011 at 8:16 am #

So excited and fingers crossed for you! Can’t wait to hear the news, whoo hoo! 🙂

5. sheila217 September 15, 2011 at 8:35 am #

What an exciting day!!

6. Maren September 15, 2011 at 9:17 am #

I am looking forward to Friday! I’m so excited. Post an update when you know!!!

7. Heather September 15, 2011 at 1:21 pm #

Today’s the big day!! So exciting, I can’t wait for the update. Unrelated, are you posting twice a day now? If so, yay!!

8. Deidre September 15, 2011 at 9:53 pm #

Yesterday, we picked our day for our “non-wedding” wedding, I am so so so excited for that!

Yay for finding out the sex of the baby! That is SUPER exciting.

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life September 16, 2011 at 5:54 am #

Looks like there’s lots of exciting things happening to all of us!!! Congrats on picking a date for your “non-wedding”!!! 🙂