Good morning blog world!
I can’t believe I finally get to go back to Minnesota tomorrow! I am so excited and so pumped! I haven’t seen my dad, sister or niece in over a year! I can’t wait to spend lots of time with each of them and can’t wait to see how big my niece has got!
Not to mention, Keith’s little brother and his wife live in Minnesota and we haven’t seen them for over a year as well! We are so looking forward to hanging out with them and trying to convince them to come out to AZ for Christmas since I wont be able to travel anywhere due to the baby girl in my belly! Also going to be in MN, Keith parents! We miss them terribly! We saw them over Easter for a week, but it seems like forever ago and we can’t wait to get to spend some time with them as well!
It is going to be a big family reunion!!!! I’m so excited!!!
We travelled back to Minnesota so many times for our wedding last year, that we just didn’t want to go anywhere for awhile once the wedding hoopla was over. It is going to be fun not having meetings and a bunch of other wedding stuff to take care of when we get back this trip!
Workouts this week are going to be a little crazy. We didn’t workout yesterday or this morning and I loved it. We wont be able to get one in tomorrow since we have an early flight, but we are planning on getting to the gym Thursday – Sunday first thing in the am and will probably also hit the gym either Monday or Tuesday while on vacation as well. I’m happy with getting in a few less workouts this week as I’ve been so tired and worn out.
Eats from yesterday were so-so, I’m not going to lie. Keith and I decided to go out to lunch when we were overly hungry. Other than that meal, the day was pretty good. I just needed a little splurge!
- Breakfast (6:45am)- Protein Shake (made with water) and a Peanut Butter and Jelly slice of Toast
- AM Snack (10:30am)- 2 Apples (very very tiny), Almonds
- AM Snack 2 (12:00pm)- Greek Yogurt
Not the actual yogurt I ate, I had a blueberry one.
- Late Lunch at The Raven (local organic restaurant, 2:30pm)- 1/3 Club Sandwich with a few Onion Rings and Sweet Potato Fries. Also 1/2 a Ginger Spice Cookie <—I didn’t end up eating a ton of food, but I did have onion rings and fries that had a lot of salt)
- Dinner- 2/3 piece of Salmon and Salad
Since we are trying to eat up whatever we have left in our fridge, lunch and dinner will both be salads. We will probably also have salmon again for dinner tonight. I’m keeping my foods little lighter today since I chose to indulge a little yesterday. Also I need to de-bloat my body. I can tell I’m storing extra water from yesterday’s lunch!
- What is your favorite meal splurge?
- Do you get overly excited like I do to see family?
- Do any of you live away from all your family like we do?
- What is your favorite thing to do while on vacation?
I can’t wait to go shopping for baby things! We are severely limited in stores where we live so I can’t wait to go explore all the shops and stores MN has! I’m actually trying to pack very light so I have lots of extra room in my suitcase for all my purchases! Shhhh….don’t tell Keith! : )