Since some of you have been asking about showing some of the cute baby clothes I bought, I’m happy to oblige! : )
Here is just a sneak peak at Baby Cameryn’s closet and a few of my favorite pieces! This is half her closet and only the top half is filled. We have a good start on clothes (sizes newborn-9 months), but still need a few more items- socks, gloves, skinny jeans (a must), shoes, onesies, pajamas and a few more cute outfits for 3 months. After that we will be set until she grows and we can just buy her more of what she needs.
Snowsuit from VonMaur. I love the little bear ears on top!
Light jacket with bear ears as well, from Macy’s
Winter hats to keep her warm from Macy’s (the two top hats), Baby Grand (bottom left hat) and Nordstrom’s (bottom right hat)
Cute Socks and Boot. I got the socks as a gift from a client so I’m not sure where they are from, but the winter booties are from Babies-R-Us.
Onesies (first is from VonMaur and the second one is from Nordstrom’s)
Dress and tights (Macy’s). I know it will be too cold for her to wear this so I envision her wearing a bright pink long sleeve onesies under the dress! How adorable! Just look at those tights!
Ballerina outfit (VonMaur) it also came with little shoes!
Ralph Lauren one piece outfit (Bloomingdale’s- I found a lot of great deals on RL here)
Super sweet pajamas (Bloomingdale’s). It also came with a matching hat!
Valentines pajamas! Just look at those butt ruffles! I can’t wait to have Cameryn wear these on Valentines day since she should be here by then!
I can’t wait to shop the black Friday sales and scoop up the remaining items we need for the baby to stay fashionable and most importantly comfy and warm! I’m a sucker for baby clothes but love finding clothes on sale, especially since they wont be wearing the stuff for more than a few months (if that)!
Onto other news, here are my Eats from Tuesday and Wednesday:
- Breakfast- Egg sandwich with cheese and ham on a bagel thin with 1/2 banana + 1 cup of decaf coffee with pumpkin spice creamer
- AM Snack- Apple and Larabar
- Lunch- Chicken breast, cheese and mustard on a bagel thin
- PM Snack- Plain Greek yogurt with almonds and a little drizzled honey on top
- Dinner- Flank steak salad with potato
- Dessert- Cookies and cream ice cream <—I can’t wait to have this out of our house! Every night after dinner Keith wants a bowl and I gladly get sucked in to having a bowl too!
- Breakfast (post workout)- Egg sandwich with cheese and ham on a bagel thin with 1/2 banana + 1 cup of decaf coffee with pumpkin spice creamer
- AM Snack- Apple
- Lunch- Protein shake and 1/2 English muffin with peanut butter and jelly
- PM Snack- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt with almonds and a drizzle of honey <—my new fav snack of the moment!
- Dinner- Homemade chicken noodle soup with crusty bread. We added tons of spinach, carrots, celery and onion to bulk up the soup and make it veg heavy!
Yesterday (Wednesday), I did a strength training routine that looked like this:
- 5 minute warm up on treadmill, walking (4.2mph) and running half (6.0mph)
- Triceps pull downs x3
- Triceps overheard pull on cables x3
- Dumbbell bicep curls and cable hammer curls x3
- 2 minutes running on treadmill at 6.0mph
- Straight bar pull down on cables x3
- Cable rows x3
- Shoulder press x3
- Lateral raise x3
- Shoulder circles x1
This morning, we decided to sleep in. I’m hoping to squeeze in 45 minutes of cardio somewhere into my day while at work. If not, to get in my 5 weekly workouts, I’ll have to workout Friday-Sunday.
Outfit of the Day (Wednesday)
This is going to be kind of my standard pregnancy look until the baby is here. So comfy! Preggo face is definitely in full effect!
- Tank by Nikibiki from Hot Mama
- Sweater by Market from Hot Mama <—Seriously my new favorite store for sweaters and Tunic Tanks!
- Leggings? <—I’ve had them for years
- Boots- Dillard’s
- What are your go to fall looks?
- Do you love wearing boots with leggings/jeans as much as I do?
- What are your favorite stores to shop for clothes at?
- Do you think baby clothes are as adorable as I do?