A Sneak Peak Inside Cameryn’s Closet, Eats & Pregnancy Outfit

6 Oct

Since some of you have been asking about showing some of the cute baby clothes I bought, I’m happy to oblige!  : )

Here is just a sneak peak at Baby Cameryn’s closet and a few of my favorite pieces!  This is half her closet and only the top half is filled.  We have a good start on clothes (sizes newborn-9 months), but still need a few more items- socks, gloves, skinny jeans (a must), shoes, onesies, pajamas and a few more cute outfits for 3 months.  After that we will be set until she grows and we can just buy her more of what she needs.

Snowsuit from VonMaur.  I love the little bear ears on top!

SAM_6080  SAM_6081

Light jacket with bear ears as well, from Macy’s

Winter hats to keep her warm from Macy’s (the two top hats), Baby Grand (bottom left hat) and Nordstrom’s (bottom right hat)

Cute Socks and Boot.  I got the socks as a gift from a client so I’m not sure where they are from, but the winter booties are from Babies-R-Us.

Onesies (first is from VonMaur and the second one is from Nordstrom’s)

SAM_6086 SAM_6087

Dress and tights (Macy’s).  I know it will be too cold for her to wear this so I envision her wearing a bright pink long sleeve onesies under the dress!  How adorable!  Just look at those tights!

Ballerina outfit (VonMaur) it also came with little shoes!

Ralph Lauren one piece outfit (Bloomingdale’s- I found a lot of great deals on RL here)

Super sweet pajamas (Bloomingdale’s).  It also came with a matching hat!

Valentines pajamas!  Just look at those butt ruffles!  I can’t wait to have Cameryn wear these on Valentines day since she should be here by then!

Bib (Macy’s?)

Beret (Babies-R-Us)

I can’t wait to shop the black Friday sales and scoop up the remaining items we need for the baby to stay fashionable and most importantly comfy and warm!  I’m a sucker for baby clothes but love finding clothes on sale, especially since they wont be wearing the stuff for more than a few months (if that)!

Onto other news, here are my Eats from Tuesday and Wednesday:

Tuesday

• Breakfast- Egg sandwich with cheese and ham on a bagel thin with 1/2 banana + 1 cup of decaf coffee with pumpkin spice creamer
  • AM Snack- Apple and Larabar
  • Lunch- Chicken breast, cheese and mustard on a bagel thin
  • PM Snack- Plain Greek yogurt with almonds and a little drizzled honey on top
  • Dinner- Flank steak salad with  potato

• Dessert-  Cookies and cream ice cream  <—I can’t wait to have this out of our house!  Every night after dinner Keith wants a bowl and I gladly get sucked in to having a bowl too!

Wednesday

• Breakfast (post workout)-  Egg sandwich with cheese and ham on a bagel thin with 1/2 banana + 1 cup of decaf coffee with pumpkin spice creamer
  • AM Snack-  Apple
  • Lunch-  Protein shake and 1/2 English muffin with peanut butter and jelly
  • PM Snack-  1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt with almonds and a drizzle of honey  <—my new fav snack of the moment!

• Dinner-  Homemade chicken noodle soup with crusty bread.  We added tons of spinach, carrots, celery and onion to bulk up the soup and make it veg heavy!

Workouts

Yesterday (Wednesday), I did a strength training routine that looked like this:

• 5 minute warm up on treadmill, walking (4.2mph) and running half (6.0mph)
  • Triceps pull downs x3
  • Triceps overheard pull on cables x3
  • Dumbbell bicep curls and cable hammer curls x3
  • 2 minutes running on treadmill at 6.0mph
  • Straight bar pull down on cables x3
  • Cable rows x3
  • Shoulder press x3
  • Lateral raise x3
  • Shoulder circles x1

This morning, we decided to sleep in.  I’m hoping to squeeze in 45 minutes of cardio somewhere into my day while at work.  If not, to get in my 5 weekly workouts, I’ll have to workout Friday-Sunday.

Outfit of the Day (Wednesday)

This is going to be kind of my standard pregnancy look until the baby is here.  So comfy!  Preggo face is definitely in full effect!

SAM_6064 SAM_6072

• Tank by Nikibiki from Hot Mama
  • Sweater by Market from Hot Mama  <—Seriously my new favorite store for sweaters and Tunic Tanks!
  • Leggings? <—I’ve had them for years
  • Boots- Dillard’s

Questions:

• What are your go to fall looks?
  • Do you love wearing boots with leggings/jeans as much as I do?
  • What are your favorite stores to shop for clothes at?
  • Do you think baby clothes are as adorable as I do?

30 Responses to “A Sneak Peak Inside Cameryn’s Closet, Eats & Pregnancy Outfit”

1. Heather October 6, 2011 at 7:16 am #

Awwe, I love all of them! Luke has the same bear jacket but in brown. It’s so cute on! Do you have a “bundle me”? I don’t know how cold it gets there (az right?) but I found it was so much easier having a built in blanket for the carseat rather than have a ton of layers on them. Luke was way more comfortable. Just a suggestion if you don’t already have one. I LOVE your outfit, I definitely didn’t look that stylish when I was pregnant!!

2. Maren October 6, 2011 at 7:40 am #

I love all the baby clothes! Her entire closet is pink :-D. I think my favorite is the pink with the necklaces from nordstrom. Too cute!!

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life October 6, 2011 at 7:42 am #

Yes, her favorite color is already pink! When I asked her if she liked the color pink she kicked like crazy! 🙂 🙂

3. Hollie @ Lolzthatswim(andRun) October 6, 2011 at 8:06 am #

I love brown boots. I think they make any outfit more fall like. I love shopping at Norstrom and Macys the best.

I love all the baby clothing so cute. My mom used to dress me in such similar things! 😉

4. loftyappetite October 6, 2011 at 8:19 am #

It’s such a baby girl stereotype but I seriously love all the pink! Considering that I still dress myself head to toe in pink, I would go to town on a baby girl! Love all the clothes!
    I also love your prego uniform, it’s a good time to be pregnant with leggings and all the flowy dresses and tops! super comfy and stylin!

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life October 6, 2011 at 8:42 am #

This poor child is going to look like a little pink monster every day! I’m such a huge fan of pink! I just can’t seem to buy anything of another color, even purple! I was already planning out little outfits and my husband thought I was nutso! I’m definitely going to enjoy dressing her up and I’ll keep her comfort in mind!

5. Shanna, like Banana October 6, 2011 at 8:43 am #

Oh my goodness, my jaw dropped when I saw that first photo! Little Cameryn has like 10x’s the amount of clothes Sawyer does. I’m so jealous! But I can’t find a ton of stuff that I love for little boys..boo!

Love me some boots with leggings — it’s quickly becoming my go to outfit too!

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life October 6, 2011 at 8:53 am #

Where we live, we don’t have many stores to buy baby clothes, unless we drive to Scottsdale/Phoenix which rarely happens. So while we were in Minnesota, I took full advantage of all the shopping and went to town! I’ll probably order the rest of the items online, I’m waiting for black Friday to see what type of deals Baby Gap will have on some of their stuff! I’m sure Sawyer’s closet will catch up quickly as his due date approaches! 🙂

Boots and leggings are so comfortable right now! I’m sure Keith will get sick of seeing me in them soon! 🙂

6. lisahealthydiaries October 6, 2011 at 9:00 am #

OMG I love that sweater!! I seriously think I’m going to order one! I know i’d use it a lot! 🙂

All the baby clothes are adorable! She’s going to be one stylish baby!

7. Jen@foodfamilyfitness October 6, 2011 at 9:27 am #

She’s going to be the best dressed baby. Ever!!! Love all of her outfits 🙂

8. Jenny October 6, 2011 at 9:56 am #

Cute outfit! Such a stylish mama-to-be! I love Hot Mama! I thought they were all maternity clothes only, so I never stepped foot in one until last year. Now that I know they cater to women who aren’t expecting as well, I shop there constantly. The one in downtown Wayzata actually doesn’t even carry maternity clothes. I am always getting compliments on my outfits from there. I can’t wait to buy my maternity clothes from there some day… 🙂

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life October 6, 2011 at 10:25 am #

I went to the EP one, and they said none of the stores are carrying maternity clothes anymore. It really doesn’t matter though since most of their stuff works even if you are pregnant, and I’m so happy they have online shopping since they have no stores in AZ! I can’t wait until you are pregnant! You and Chad are going to make one good looking baby, not to mention you will be one stylish mom yourself! When Keith and I are back in MN all our little kids can play together! : )

9. Shayla @ The Good Life October 6, 2011 at 9:58 am #

Omg I’m just ooo’ing and awww’ing over your baby girl’s clothes!! They are absolutely precious and I just love all the pink!! The baby hats are too cute too 🙂 In fact we’re obsessed with penguins and already got a penguin beanie and booties for our future baby…this lady on Etsy makes a whole variety of the cutest beanies and booties, check her out: http://www.etsy.com/shop/ForStitchesSake

And I am loving your outfit, I absolutely love leggings/jeans with boots, in fact I’m sporting a long sweater, leggings, and boots outfit today and will post it tomorrow…and I bet it’s nice to be pregnant during this season 😉

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life October 6, 2011 at 10:28 am #

I can’t wait to check out that site! I bet you little lady/man will look so adorable in the penguin stuff! I can’t wait to see those booties!

It is nice to be pregnant in the fall and winter! Maternity outfits can be so comfy, cozy and cute all at the same time!

10. Jamie @ Food in Real Life October 6, 2011 at 11:16 am #

WOW! What adorable clothes! I have one clothing item so far. LOL. A little snowsuit. Oh and some of those cute socks that look like shoes. Are you having a baby shower?

I love your maternity look and I am going to check out the store you mentioned. I’m in need of a dress for my baby showers and I’m currently obsessed with this one:

I think I need something a little less expensive though!

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life October 6, 2011 at 11:30 am #

We are not having a baby shower. I really really wish we were but it’s too hard to fly back to MN right now, especially since we were just there, and it doesn’t make much sense to have one in AZ since I feel like I don’t have enough people to invite! I think that is another reason I bought so many items while we were in MN!

That dress is super cute! It is very expensive though! Maybe you could wear it for the holidays as well so you get many uses out of it, if you do go with it! I love the color blocking of the dress! 🙂

11. Julie @ Peanut Butter Fingers October 6, 2011 at 11:38 am #

okay, it’s official. your baby girl will be the best dressed little lady ever. such cute outfits! and i love your look, too!

12. Amy October 6, 2011 at 12:58 pm #

You are truly the most adorable and stylish pregnant person I have ever seen. I love your outfit. I want that sweater. Is it maternity? Where do u get your leggings from?

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life October 6, 2011 at 1:15 pm #

The sweater is not maternity. In fact, I bought sweaters (cardigans) because I thought they would work for when I’m pregnant (this fall and winter) and I could still wear them again when I’m not pregnant since I bought them in all my normal sizes. This way, as my stomach grows, my sweaters will all still fit me. I posted a link to the store where I bought it from and although the name is Hot Mama, they don’t sell any maternity clothes.

The leggins are just from Target, I want to say. I’ve had that pair for a while and am not completely sure where I bought them from. I did just order another pair from Old Navy, which are maternity so we’ll see how those go once they arrive.

13. STUFT Mama October 7, 2011 at 1:06 am #

Okay, all your cute clothes for yourself and your little girl on the way are making me want to first of all get preggers again and second of all have a girl (I have twin boys). 🙂 Love all the cuteness!

14. Marissa October 7, 2011 at 6:55 am #

I think she’s all set with fashion! She’s got some super cute outfits to look adorable in! PRECIOUS!!!

You look great too! Hope you’re feeling good! That flank steak salad looks really good, I’ve never thought to do that…but now might have to try!!!

• Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life October 7, 2011 at 6:58 am #

It was a great salad, we made a balsamic ranch dressing and added just a tiny bit of shredded cheddar cheese to the salad as well and it was outstanding!!!