What’s better than leaving the gym knowing you just torched a lot of calories and walk out of the gym feeling like a sweaty mess? This circuit is for experienced exercisers that have a good foundation of both cardio and strength training. I suggest going through each circuit twice (three times if you have more than an hour). It should leave your muscles fatigued and have your energy levels soaring through the roof!
*Warm Up for at least 5-10 minutes prior to starting the circuit*
- Deadlift to Shoulder Press with Olympic Bar
- Mountain Climbers
- Boxing (jabs and upper cuts)
- Ceiling Punches
- Jumping Lunges
2-3 Minute Cardio Bursts
- Hand Walkouts with Added Jump (on mat)
- Sumo Squats with Olympic Bar on Shoulders
- Plie Squats
- Triceps Pulldown
- Dips on Assisted Machine
2-3 Minute Cardio Burst
- Bicycle Crunches
- Pilates 100
- Upright Row
- Walking Lunge
- Speed Skaters
2-3 Minute Cardio Burst
- Bicep Curls and Wide Bicep Curls
- Step Ups
- Straight Arm Plank on Bench
- Butt Kicks
- High Leg Kicks
*If you have a jump rope, try jumping for the 2-3 minute cardio bursts to burn even more calories*
Remember to consult with your doctor before trying any new exercise program and get approval before you jump right in.
Onto my Eats from yesterday:
- Breakfast- (post workout) 1 cup of decaf coffee with a slice of pumpkin bread + (an hour later) 1/2 banana and bagel thin egg sandwich with ham and cheese (reused picture)
- AM Snack- Apple + Lunabar
- Lunch- Greek yogurt with honey and almonds + a small bowl of left over spicy pasta
- Dinner- Salmon and Salad
- After Dinner Snack- Few handfuls of popcorn (reused picture)
Yesterday’s Workout of the Day was lifting legs and pecs. I did a bunch of squats, lunges, leg extensions, laying hip circles, pec flys, incline chest press and a few other exercises as well. I am sore today and it feels great!
Yesterday’s Outfit of the Day
- Eggplant Top- Old Navy <—I love it so much I might order one in black! I love how casual and soft it is. You could dress it up or down as well. Plus I only spend $16 on it, a steal of a deal! 🙂
- Jeans- Indigo Blue from Macy’s
- Nude Pumps- I can’t remember where they are from but they are Jessica Simpson
I’m off to take a webinar (boring) and then heading to a prenatal appointment! I can’t wait to hear Cameryn’s hear beat again! 🙂
I hope you all have a fun fill fabulous Friday and a great weekend!!!
- Any exciting weekend plans?
- What is everyone planning on cooking/baking this weekend?
- What’s the weather like where you live right now?