Happy 30th Birthday Keith

20 Oct

Today my husband Keith turns 30!  I can’t believe he is now in his thirties!  Happy Birthday Honey!!!  I love you so much!!!

Here are some old school pictures from back in 2005 and 2006 (not in any particular order)!

001 063 223 262 342 370 372450 457 422 193

Okay, I hope you all enjoyed those pics!  I love looking back at my old pictures and reminiscing!  I could have easily added 100+ more pictures going from 2005-now, but I didn’t want to bore you all!  🙂

Onto my Eats from yesterday:

• Breakfast-  English muffin with almond butter and raspberry jelly plus 2 eggs
  • Am Snack-  Apple and Lunabar
  • Lunch-  Greek yogurt with honey and almonds
  • PM Snack-  Baking samples
  • Dinner-  Small salad with baked chicken (I wasn’t hungry since I sampled so much but forced myself to eat something nutritious for the little one)

My workout  from yesterday was weights.  I started with a 10 minute warm up on the treadmill walking and running a little bit and then hit my shoulders, pecs and legs!

On the agenda for today is finish up at work and then celebrate Keith’s birthday!  I need to run to the store to pick up dinner supplies.  Keith requested burgers and waffle fries, so that is what is on the menu!  I can’t wait, he seriously grills the best burgers I’ve ever had!

Unfortunately, no birthday cake for this evening.  I tried baking a cake yesterday, which I’ll post about tomorrow, that didn’t turn out.  We each had a slice for breakfast and I got a super upset stomach.  I’m planning on throwing it out once I get home.  The birthday boy requested no more cake today, not even store bought!

I hope you all have an amazing rest of your Thursday and I’ll be back with a birthday recap as well as the workout of the week tomorrow!

Before I go, I’ll leave you with this picture-  it is from 2007 in our first house we lived in in Arizona.  I started laughing too hard when I saw it not to post!  I hope Keith doesn’t mind!  We are very much dorks!   🙂

860

Questions:

• Are you a gifted cake baker?
  • What is your favorite kind of cake?
  • What do you like to do on your birthday to celebrate?
  • Any birthday traditions?

10 Responses to “Happy 30th Birthday Keith”

1. Erica October 20, 2011 at 11:27 am #

You two are so cute! Love the brown hair in the one picture btw! Happy birthday to your man! Sorry the cake didn’t turn out too well

Are you a gifted cake baker? Sometimes 🙂
    What is your favorite kind of cake? Not a cake gal! Maybe ice cream?
    What do you like to do on your birthday to celebrate? Relax, workout, spend time with those I love and eat Mexican food!

2. Maren October 20, 2011 at 11:30 am #

aww you two are too cute!! Love the fishing pants…

3. Jamie @ FoodinRealLife October 20, 2011 at 11:44 am #

Great pics! 🙂 You looked really different with dark hair! I think my favorite cake is simple boxed cake mix (funfetti with chocolate frosting!) For Joe’s bday since he doesn’t love sweets that much, he asks me to make apple cake, which is super easy. it’s more like a coffee cake.

Here’s the recipe if you want. It’s simple and you probably already have all of the ingredients at home!
    (I just realized that this post was from Joe’s 30th bday!)

4. La. October 20, 2011 at 11:53 am #

I love the brown hair too! You are just all around pretty. I USED to be a great baker and then I moved to high altitude…and now it is TERRIBLE! I made muffins today and those turned out well!

Happy Birthday Keith!

5. Shayla @ The Good Life October 20, 2011 at 11:53 am #

You are the cutest couple ever…you can just see how much fun the two of you have together and love each other….happy birthday to Keith! 🙂

The only baking I’ve ever attempted are TJ’s box mixes, like their brownies, muffins, and pumpkin bread – you can’t ever screw those up 😉

I’m not a huge chocolate fan, I’ll take vanilla any day…but a good ole classic fudgy chocolate cake is my absolute favorite!! Yum!

For my birthday I love to go out to a fondue restaurant, it’s my favorite and a special indulgence…although next year is my 30th so I better plan something BIG!

P.S. I love your hair dark – gorgeous – although I may be biased 😉

6. loftyappetite October 20, 2011 at 11:54 am #

that Christmas photo is hilarious and fantastic!! I hope it was or is your Christmas card!
    What are you doing to celebrate? I need some tips & ideas because my guy is turning 30 next year.

7. JessSutera October 20, 2011 at 12:06 pm #

OMG that last picture is hysterical! I love it! Happy birthday to Keith!

8. Heather October 20, 2011 at 1:11 pm #

Those pictures made me smile, you both look so happy in every one. The last one was easily my favorite though. Happy Birthday to your husband!! I love to bake, but I definitely wouldn’t call myself gifted. My favorite kind is carrot cake! Have fun!

9. Jess October 20, 2011 at 2:51 pm #

Happy birthday to Keith! Love the older pics.

10. Jen@foodfamilyfitness October 21, 2011 at 2:52 am #

Happy Birthday to Keith!!
    I am LOVING that last picture!!!! Awesome!