Lets get right to the point and see how I did with last week’s goal. I didn’t set many since I didn’t want to be focused on getting small tasks done over Thanksgiving:
- Get in five gym workouts Check. I got in 3 days of cardio for 45+ minutes and also got in my two strength training days
- Get in three prenatal yoga practices Double check! I got in three!
- Walk the dog five times Done. I managed to walk the dog five times.
- Decorate the house for Christmas Accomplished. We started the day before Thanksgiving and finished on Thanksgiving!
- Spend quality time with the love of my life, Keith Done! Keith and I were able to spend lots of quality time together without our conversations being dominated by work talk or baby talk.
Since it is a new week, that means new goals:
- Eat healthy and balanced meals with limited sugar
- Workout 5 days in the gym
- Yoga- 3 practices this week
- Dog Walks- 5 walks for Quincy
- Start Christmas shopping and planning
- Start my meditation CD for Hypnobirthing and continue to reread the book
- Find a solution to our paint fiasco
- Get information about possibly scheduling maternity photos
That’s it for my weekly goals. My Dad is coming into town on Wednesday for a short visit so I don’t want to overwhelm myself. I’m sure we will be out and about a lot.
Eats from the day were as follows:
- Breakfast: Coffee, small thin slice of pumpkin bread, 1/2 small banana and an English muffin egg sandwich with cheese and tomato
- Am Snack: Apple and Clif Mojo bar
- Lunch: Greek yogurt with chia seeds, almond butter and honey
- PM Snack: Whey protein shake mixed with water
- Dinner: Salad topped with chicken breast
Workout of the day as a rest day. Tomorrow morning first thing, I’ll be in the gym getting my sweat on with some cardio. I’m not sure how long I’ll be able to keep up my workouts, but as long as I’m feeling good I want to take advantage and get them in!
That’s it for my weeknight check in! See you guys in the morning! Have a great night!
Question: What is your fitness goal for the week?