Hey guys! Happy Thursday to all of you!
This week has been super busy for me filled with random things. Yet, at the same time, each day is passing by so slowly. I’m happy it’s Friday tomorrow! Yay!
I haven’t done any nightly recaps this week but my eats for the past three days have looked almost identical to this:
- Pre Workout (Tuesday and Wednesday)- 1 small scoop almond butter
- Breakfast- coffee with creamer, 1/2 banana, Ezekiel English muffin with egg, cheese and tomato
- AM Snack- Apple and Clif Mojo bar
- Lunch- Greek yogurt with chia seeds, almond butter and honey
- PM Snack- Nothing (I’ve been too busy to find time to eat my pm snack)
- Dinner- Salad with chicken breast
Workouts this week have been:
- Tuesday- 45 minutes of cardio. Walking on the treadmill I really pulled my round ligament on my lower right side under my baby bump. It hurts so badly still.
- Wednesday- Upper body strength. I am so sore today. My back, shoulders and pecs are screaming at me. I’m surprised my triceps aren’t sore, I worked those the hardest.
I still have three gym workouts to get in this week, so I’m planning on early Friday morning and then getting in on both Saturday and Sunday.
Yoga sessions have been nonexistent. I need to get in my weekly three and still have four days to get them in.
Dog walks– I’ve got one of the five I like to get in. That means today through Sunday our little fur baby will be getting a walk! The weather got super cold in Arizona so we slacked on our walks a little bit.
Anyways, that’s my recap of the past three days. Now lets get onto the fun stuff, 3D/4D ultrasounds!
Yesterday morning, Keith and I went in for our final ultrasound. Baby Cameryn was head down (yay) with her face basically smashed up against my placenta and hip bone. Her butt was up high right under my ribs and her feet were on my left side. The tech asked if all her movement and kicks are on the left side and she was exactly right in her guess. Cameryn’s back is to my spine as she is facing forward in the womb.
We were really excited for this appointment to see what our little girl was going to look like. Our friends had shown us pictures from their 3D ultrasound about two years ago and when their daughter was born, she really did look just like the photos they showed us! It was incredible.
So without rambling on anymore, I want to introduce you all to our beautiful baby girl…
I think she has Keith’s full lips and possibly his nose as well. Trying to smile for the camera!
Yawning, too adorable! It was really fun watching her move around in there, especially her little yawns. They were so sweet!
The ultrasound tech mentioned she has chubby cheeks and already has more hair than her daddy!
In total we got about 40 pictures, and about half were 3d/4D. The baby even opened her eyes a few times for us to see which was so amazing! Since she was pressed up against the placenta and my hip bone, the tech had to use this device that made a loud noise and would vibrate. She would drag it over my stomach and we would all watch as Cameryn would grimace and move for us to get a better shot. After the initial drag, she no joke gave us all the middle finger! We all had a a good laugh. She was in the middle of her morning nap and was not happy with us bugging her. Luckily the tech only used it twice so I don’t think we made the baby too unhappy.
I think both Keith and I are even more excited than before to meet our little girl. Since this was the last time we get to see her before her arrival, I’m totally obsessed with looking at her pictures! I still can’t really believe I’m pregnant and Keith and I created this little miracle in my belly!
- What has been the best part of your week so far?
- What do you think about 3D/4D ultrasounds? Know any babies who looked like their ultrasound pictures?
- Have you been keeping up with your workouts this week?