I’m Back!

6 Feb

Hey everyone!  I’ve missed all of you and blogging so much these past few weeks, but I just needed to take a break and enjoy my time with my new best friend.

IMG_0971

I can’t express to you in words how much I’ve been enjoying motherhood.  I definitely think I was made to be a mother.  It is such a natural role I’ve taken on and I love every single second of it!

IMG_0929

Every day, Cameryn is growing bigger and stronger.  It is amazing how quickly babies change.

This past week, we had Keith’s mom and dad in town and had so much fun showing off our daughter to them.  I think they had a lot of fun meeting their first grandchild too!  The week went by too quickly, but I have a feeling they will be back sooner than later.

My mom flew in from Minnesota yesterday so there are still helping hands (baby holding hands) around the house.

I’m struggling to keep to a daily routine and having company in town makes it even harder.  I’m determined to try this week to get the baby on a schedule and stick with it.  I know it wont be easy or happen overnight, but I think it is really important to have consistency with kids.

Right now, my days are filled with breastfeeding and more breastfeeding with a little housework mixed in.  I feel like I need a more structured day so I can stay on top of chores and running the errands I need to do.  Ultimately I ‘d like our days to look like this:

• 7am wake up and first feeding
  • 8am coffee, breakfast and shower, Cameryn nap
  • 10am feeding (2)
  • 11am run errands, Cameryn nap (she loves the car and sleeps soundly)
  • 1pm  lunch, feeding (3)
  • 2pm-  house chores, Cameryn nap & tummy time
  • 4pm feeding (4)
  • 5pm cook dinner
  • 6pm Cameryn bath and reading time
  • 7pm feeding (5)
  • 8pm Cameryn’s bed time
  • 10pm feeding (6)
  • 11pm bedtime
  • 1am feeding (7)
  • 4am feeding (8)

Okay, so I’m a pretty realistic person and know this schedule is unlikely, but a new mom can dream!  Smile

I have a couple more posts I want to get out before I return to my normal blogging posts and will try to keep most of the baby updates on Wednesday’s as she turns a new week on that day.  I want to post my week 36 pregnancy update to complete my pregnancy journal even though it happened a while ago, also post on Cameryn’s two week old update and post on body after baby.  I’m hoping today is the start of my return to blogging!  I wont be able to resume my full on workouts for another 3-4 weeks, but am planning on starting to do some light activity this week!  I’m ready to share my journey to get my body toned back up and to get back on my healthy eating routine!  I’ve been wanting to try out some new recipes I’m also excited to share!

In the meantime, I’ll be snuggling my little princess and enjoying life!

IMG_0887IMG_0888IMG_0891

I love these pictures of me giving Cameryn kisses!

IMG_0914

See you guys tomorrow with my body after baby post!

32 Responses to “I’m Back!”

1. jill February 6, 2012 at 11:19 am #

I love these posts and am looking forward to seeing you through this journey. I love the picture of you kissing Cameryn on her forehead! Congratulations & welcome back!!

2. Claire @ Live & Love to Eat February 6, 2012 at 11:26 am #

She is so beautiful – I’m glad you’re both thriving! 🙂

3. Heather @ Get Healthy with Heather February 6, 2012 at 11:42 am #

Awwww so much fun! She’s a doll. Sounds like a great schedule, hope you get something like that going for you.

4. Erica February 6, 2012 at 12:14 pm #

She is adorable! Glad everything is going great! Schedules are fabulous…but I always found Kaylin to be happiest when we more went with the flow of things…especially in the beginning. Just my thoughts, but its tough to get a teeny tiny on a schedule!

• Trainer Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life February 9, 2012 at 9:32 am #

Thanks Erica! Schedules are fab, but I’m realistic and know I probably wont be on one for a while! I would love to have some sort of plan during the days though!

5. Lisa @ Healthy Diaries February 6, 2012 at 12:35 pm #

Such adorable kisses!! I can’t blame you for taking time off to adjust to your new life!!
    So excited for you and can’t wait to hear more about how things are going for you!

6. Allie February 6, 2012 at 12:44 pm #

I love the photos! You two are adorable 🙂 I’m glad to hear you are doing well <33

7. Amy February 6, 2012 at 1:04 pm #

She is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations

8. Laura February 6, 2012 at 2:22 pm #

So glad you’re back! 🙂 I’ve missed reading your blogs, but I don’t blame you for being busy loving motherhood. She’s so precious! Glad you’re both doing great!

9. Carli February 6, 2012 at 6:19 pm #

She’s beautiful! Congratulations!

10. Shayla @ The Good Life February 6, 2012 at 6:19 pm #

She’s so beautiful and so precious!! Glad to have you back and I’m happy you took time off to be with your sweet baby girl…I most definitely would too if I were you 🙂

11. Hollie @ Lolzthatswim(andRun) February 6, 2012 at 6:23 pm #

I’ve missed ya as well! So adorable. I love all the outfits too. AWEE.

12. Alicia February 7, 2012 at 10:54 am #

Love the update! So glad to hear you & baby Camryn are doing well. ❤ Can't wait to see the next posts and continue to read how things have been going. She is PRECIOUS, I'm totally loving all the pics of little miss!

13. HeatherB February 7, 2012 at 12:24 pm #

Those pictures melt my heart! I’m glad you’re back to blogging. I can’t wait to see more pictures soon. Hope you’re feeling great.

14. Amy@ahealthyandhappyheart February 7, 2012 at 5:15 pm #

Beautiful! Both of you 🙂

15. sweetlyvegan February 7, 2012 at 10:24 pm #

You and Cameryn absolutely look like best friends! She is just breathtaking!!! I missed reading your posts as well, but as we all know the time now when she is a newborn is time you will never get back so enjoy every single minute of it!
    Its so cool to see the precious little baby you have been blogging about this whole time 🙂 You are one gorgeous mama!!! xoxox

• Trainer Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life February 9, 2012 at 9:27 am #

It feels good to be back to blogging and I’m so happy I took time off to just spend with my baby and family! Time goes so quickly and babies change so quickly that you need to enjoy and take in every minute when their first born!

16. Julie February 8, 2012 at 7:20 am #

Congrats! She is beautiful and I’m so happy for you!

I’m Back!

6 Feb

IMG_0971

IMG_0929

• 7am wake up and first feeding
  • 8am coffee, breakfast and shower, Cameryn nap
  • 10am feeding (2)
  • 11am run errands, Cameryn nap (she loves the car and sleeps soundly)
  • 1pm  lunch, feeding (3)
  • 2pm-  house chores, Cameryn nap & tummy time
  • 4pm feeding (4)
  • 5pm cook dinner
  • 6pm Cameryn bath and reading time
  • 7pm feeding (5)
  • 8pm Cameryn’s bed time
  • 10pm feeding (6)
  • 11pm bedtime
  • 1am feeding (7)
  • 4am feeding (8)

In the meantime, I’ll be snuggling my little princess and enjoying life!

IMG_0887IMG_0888IMG_0891

I love these pictures of me giving Cameryn kisses!

IMG_0914

See you guys tomorrow with my body after baby post!

32 Responses to “I’m Back!”

1. jill February 6, 2012 at 11:19 am #

She is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations

8. Laura February 6, 2012 at 2:22 pm #

9. Carli February 6, 2012 at 6:19 pm #

She’s beautiful! Congratulations!

10. Shayla @ The Good Life February 6, 2012 at 6:19 pm #

11. Hollie @ Lolzthatswim(andRun) February 6, 2012 at 6:23 pm #

I’ve missed ya as well! So adorable. I love all the outfits too. AWEE.

12. Alicia February 7, 2012 at 10:54 am #

13. HeatherB February 7, 2012 at 12:24 pm #

14. Amy@ahealthyandhappyheart February 7, 2012 at 5:15 pm #

Beautiful! Both of you 🙂

15. sweetlyvegan February 7, 2012 at 10:24 pm #

• Trainer Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life February 9, 2012 at 9:27 am #

16. Julie February 8, 2012 at 7:20 am #

Congrats! She is beautiful and I’m so happy for you!