Cameryn Olivia: Week 11

4 Apr

Week 11 developments:

• Smiles are getting bigger, longer and more frequent.  Sometimes they are followed by squeals (I like the start of laughter)
  • Babbling is almost constant.  When I sing Hakuna Matata, she babbles non-stop.  It is so cute listening to all her coos as she tries to “sing” along with me.
  • She still isn’t enjoying spending time on her tummy, but she is starting to tolerate it a lot better.
  • The number of times we change her diaper is starting to decrease!  Yeah!
  • She has started mimicking our facial expressions and noises.  I will stick out my tongue and then she will, I will open my mouth really wide and then she will do the same.
  • Her hair is really growing.  It isn’t thick, but it is growing longer!
  • She is so much more alert, and is awake for a good portion of the day.
  • She is sleeping longer for the first stretch during the night.  About 4-5 hours, which is awesome!

Week 11 Pictures

IMG_6758

Still way to small to actually use the jumper, but she does like sitting in it, it helps her to stop crying!

IMG_6769IMG_6786IMG_6809IMG_6845IMG_6873

IMG_6878IMG_6930IMG_6946IMG_6949IMG_6950

11 Responses to “Cameryn Olivia: Week 11”

1. allieksmith April 4, 2012 at 5:09 pm #

Cameryn is getting so big and developing such a personality! She is so cute 🙂 I’m so happy for you <33

2. Get Healthy with Heather April 4, 2012 at 9:50 pm #

Oh my gosh the second to last photo of her is too affordable! So fun that she mimics what you do!

3. sweetlyvegan April 5, 2012 at 8:17 am #

growing and changing so much already 🙂 she looks just like her mama!

4. morriskr April 6, 2012 at 8:56 am #

So cute! So how long are you going between diaper changes now?

• Trainer Kjirsten- Balanced Healthy Life April 6, 2012 at 7:46 pm #

We change them every time we either hear or smell that she poop, and then I try and change her about every 2 to 3 hours otherwise, except at night I wait until she feeds to change her.

5. andeelayne April 6, 2012 at 12:53 pm #

so adorable!! how much is she weighing now?! xo