Week 11 developments:
- Smiles are getting bigger, longer and more frequent. Sometimes they are followed by squeals (I like the start of laughter)
- Babbling is almost constant. When I sing Hakuna Matata, she babbles non-stop. It is so cute listening to all her coos as she tries to “sing” along with me.
- She still isn’t enjoying spending time on her tummy, but she is starting to tolerate it a lot better.
- The number of times we change her diaper is starting to decrease! Yeah!
- She has started mimicking our facial expressions and noises. I will stick out my tongue and then she will, I will open my mouth really wide and then she will do the same.
- Her hair is really growing. It isn’t thick, but it is growing longer!
- She is so much more alert, and is awake for a good portion of the day.
- She is sleeping longer for the first stretch during the night. About 4-5 hours, which is awesome!
Week 11 Pictures
Still way to small to actually use the jumper, but she does like sitting in it, it helps her to stop crying!